EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Ritual Active Member

Sorry Feb , but you asked for it.
    Deep Seas Station Six
    Ritually
    Ritually
    Storm Tower Island Qeynos
    Hall of fame
    Massive Housing (only real place to stupidly overbuild ).
    Febrith likes this.
  2. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Halls of Fate
    Rotheki's Holiday Home -by Ethini
    Owner: Rotheki
    Decorator: Ethini
    Category: Newly Published, medium

Had so much fun with this and Ethini was so patient as it literally took me months to do her house. I ADORE what she did in mine and it was an honor to have one of my favorite decorators do a space for me.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

All added wheee!:)
  4. Ritual Active Member

This one is my fault , while going through a zillion videos of others houses ( I love doing that , it so refreshes my mind and inspires me ) I ran across one of my own , long forgotten , and massive , maybe bigger than Gnomes in Black.
    Gonna put it on list , do it , forget it , yell at me or just tell me to buzz off but it is a BIG one for sure.
    Maj'Dul
    Sancuary
    Ritually
    Rittually
    Massive Homes (leader board)
    Isle of refuge Qyenos

Its a monastery type structure , you may have already seen it.
    As i looked deeper i found that Shanette had already done a wonderful video on this place , so no point in grinding it into your schedule. I'll open it up to some remodeling , i see that it had room for a few more blocks yet.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Okey dokey - I'll leave it for now then until you update us with any further news - in the meantime I thought I'd watched every single one of Shan's videos over time but I need my memory refreshing for this one so I'll check it out!
  6. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Server:Maj'dul
    House Title:Delusional Guild Hall
    Owner:n/a
    Decorator(s): Mariebella
    Location/Address: T1 guild hall New Halas
    Best way to contact you:in game
    Special Notes (if any): After decorating on FG these past few months I finally completed my first project on live after dangerouse kidnapped me to play with her guild hall.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

8. Ritual Active Member

Im glad i got a few days away from my crap , got to see some of Febirth's beautiful mansions . Ratbill must have a crush on you :) and that's fine by me , I love his voice too.

Maj'Dul
    Far Outpost
    Malcontented
    Malcontented
    Tinkers Island
    leaderboards 136
    massive massive homes
  9. Ritual Active Member

re-furbished and dusted , probably largest building of all time ? we shall see. one of the two is.
    Maj'Dul
    Sanctuary
    Kleanse
    Kleanse
    Massive Homes
    creativity( recent)
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi! I already did this one a couple of months ago in response to Spirit's post so if you search in titles on the Homeshow forum for "Houses that go poof on the leaderboards" you'll see it there:) And thank you for the compliment on my own places - glad you enjoyed them:) As for Ratbill I'm his guinea pig for practising his English and making his own videos lol - which is just lovely of him;)
  11. Ritual Active Member

Im sorry , its so easy to get lost when you post and visit hundreds of houses a week , Im telling you this because you most likely dont know it (lol) I will be stealing some ideas from you if you dont mind , and a few more even if you do mind , but i will try to disguise them as my own......carry on , stiff upper lip and all that rot.
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

I only remembered it because of the house name - it reminded me of Far Point station lol. And help yourself! I'd like to say that I'll be stealing some of your ideas but you're waaaaay out of my league:)
  13. Ashla Member

Febrith,this request is for you.Could you go take a look at my Guild hall when you have time and give me some input.You and I have a love for all things plants and gardens I am mostly done with the deco..just need to add some actors.

The Guild is not published..so you would have to go in front door.
    It is the Hall in South Qeynos On the Skyfire server.
    Name....Heirs of Luclin.
    Thank you.
  14. Febrith Well-Known Member

Ooh added!:)
  15. Ritual Active Member

I wondered if you missed this one as i stuck it in as a double , and , misspelled the name the first time and gave the wrong owner / builder , heck i was close,...... a good detective would have figured it out in 6 months or so.
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

Not forgotten - my character is parked there right now!:))
  17. Ritual Active Member

Oh dear , i'm not sure that was a good idea , that house lags out my MIT supercomputer , and has massive , insane , stupid and crazy load times , can never have more than 30% of the zone loaded at any given time. I will pray for you . LoL
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

I made it out alive!:)
  19. Ethini Well-Known Member

Server : Halls of Fate
    Title: Seknu's Den -by Ethini
    Owner: Seknu
    Decorator: Ethini
    Category: Newly published, Large
  20. Aran Anar Active Member

Hello I need a video tour done want to use the videos for my guild recruit post .

I have 5 homes that need a nice video tour

I would like to be in the video myself would help me ?

I do not have to be in the video I know people are busy with real life please go ahead and do video :)

Here is a list of the homes all the portals are inside my guild hall would be super nice to show those in the video please ?

Server : Antonia Bayle
    Title : Officers Round Table
    Owner : Aranara
    Decorator : Stellarisy

Title : Castle Aranara Anarana
    Owner : Anran

Server : Anronia Bayle
    Title : Guild Role Play Quest Home

Title : Scholars of Aranara
    Decorator : Stellarisy ( some work done long ago by Niistyre )

Title : Nytstara
    Decorator : Anran

Maybe we can do only 1 video and I can talk about each home and we simply use the portals in my guild hall that would show where the portals are would be super good !

I can do a video of these homes any day Monday - Friday from 7 am to 9 pm and also on Saturday 9 am to 4 pm and Sunday from 2 pm to 9 pm

Please help if you can I been wait for over 6 years to finnish this project once done I will never have to worry about my guild hall or if I have it organized again and can simply log in and relax as guild leader and enjoy the game :

Thank you very much for your guys help :D

Aran Anar Guild Leader of < Aranara Anarana > Antonia Bayle server