EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Hello again. I have used/practiced the layout editor and came up with this funny and weird place.
    The main theme was cheap items from the broker, as you may notice when walking around.
    I am particularly fond of the potions catalogue, you will easily find it. :)

server: Skyfire
    title: Ratbill's Below the City of Mist
    owner/decorator: Ratbill
    category: Massive Homes, very Freshly Published
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  2. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Added. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Server: Skyfire
    Title: We are not Flying Pests by Xalandra
    Owner: Xalandra
    Decorator: Xalandra
    Category: Massive Homes

Notes: Just a fun place I wanted to do that was inspired by a comment made by Ofelia in the Erudite's Retreat. Just want to warn you that I have quite a few house actors with dialogue. I do use the alternate models, so if you do not then some may appear bald ;P
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ratbill like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Added:p
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hi all, my husband downloaded me a video screen recorder program for me to record my artwork tutorials for my youtube account and I wanted to do video tours as well just to test it out. ;)

you need one more tour host to tour homes? :)
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

I think it's open for everyone and anyone to do videos and you don't need permission - so go for it!:)
  7. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

awesome! thank you Febrirth. will try to make one tonight. :D
  8. kianne Well-Known Member

Yeahyy looking forward to someone else doing videos :)
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Everyone is welcome to do video tours. There is no pressure when or how many, etc. Videos can be of only your own houses, of other peoples houses, how to videos about the game, etc. After your first video tour and you decide you want to continue with them, send me email to EQ2BuildingInspector@gmail.com with your email tied to youtube so I can give you write access to the Video Tour Spreadsheet. It allows people to do searches to find videos they wanna watch. It is a google spreadsheet which I have a video on how to use it that I can send link to as well. If you decide you don't want to do video tours someone with access can add your first video tour into spreadsheet for you. The videos can be only of your houses as well but you can have access to get them added to spreadsheet. Those people that only wanting to do own house video tours and there are not going to be very many very often and do not want to have access to spreadsheet, that is fine...just ask for it to be added to spreadsheet in this thread. Those interested but don't know how to do videos....I have a help thread that show how to do videos with two different video software. I know some of the other videographers do use other software from what software I use. The spreadsheet only has video house tours so you would have to just start a thread in forums that you add posts with links to those how to videos (the film icon next to insert/edit image icon).
  10. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you Oaky, will do. ;) I'm going to do tours of the old and forgotten houses that are still available to visit but I will check the list to see if anybody's tour them yet, if not I'll get right to them. ;)
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You can tour houses that already have videos for them. We got through all of Niboota's list and done lots and lots of random tours and all of them in posted here. I am sure the house owners like getting more than one person's reaction to their houses.

I added your youtube link to original posting so people have easy access to it. Can give you access to spreadsheet once I receive your email.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and kianne like this.
  12. elflover Well-Known Member

title: A Quiet Moment
    owner/decorator: Passionfire/Baeletha
    category: small homes, very Freshly Published

Just a small home I was playing with the editor on the floors, rest was stuff I had in my bags and made a few extra to finish...and have to walk threw the fire to get to the second room.
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

14. elflover Well-Known Member

15. santargria Well-Known Member

Hello everyone.

I've just published my first and only decorated home.

title: House of Dragons
    owner/decorator: Odisseus Dragonbane
    category: Large Houses, very Freshly Published

Be gentle ;)
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

17. Ethini Well-Known Member

Server: Halls of Fate
    Title: Maison du Chat -by Ethini
    Owner: Sojou
    Decorator: Ethini
    Category: Newly published, large

Note: Partially reskinned, so, load time
  18. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Added. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ethini like this.
  19. Ethini Well-Known Member

20. Ethini Well-Known Member

I stumbled upon this little gem today, not one of mine, but I am quite envious of it.

Server: Halls of Fate
    Title: Studio Apartment
    Owner:Wynndi
    Decorator: Wynndi?
    Category: Hall of Fame, Style (Overall) #38