EQ2 : Scandanavian log cabin by Wizzam

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Mar 27, 2017.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

Server: Maj'Dul
    Name:Scandanavian Log cabin by Wizzam
    House: Manors of Erollisi
    Owner: Nyre
    Decorator: Wizzam
    LB : HoF #06
    Videographer: Kianne (aka kianneoftroi)

Please dont forget to give it a thumbs up
    like and subscribe to my channel thank you :D
    if you dont like what i have done
    and put a thumbs down please
    explain kindly what it is you dont
    like about it , so i can try and improve
    thank you :D have a pleasent day
    Ethini, Sapphirius, Prissetta and 3 others like this.
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

LOL! I'm laughing hysterically at Kianne as she's 'Aw hells bells, I lost count!'
    Eryn asked me to make her a Scandinavian home. After working with her, we came up with a log cabin idea. I haunted Google and learned so much about Scandinavian furniture and their usual color scheme was white, black and red.
    I can't take full credit for the home, Eryn (Nyre is her alt) decorated the first room in the home that you zone into. I had hit the block item count and was frustrated, so I was just going to leave the teleport pad in there. But she got her creative fancy pants on and made that gorgeous winter scene.
    You were right by the way, it was 15 Tomte's! I might sneak in there and add a few more now ;)
    Spextasy, Faeonara and kianne like this.
  3. Eryn Well-Known Member

No adding as it's published my dear!
    Faeonara and Wizzam like this.
  4. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Shhhh! Watching her look for more, even without placing any, would be hysterical!!!
    Spextasy and Faeonara like this.
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

Lol cheeky :p
    Spextasy likes this.
  6. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Oh oh I want a Tomte now ! That whole winter scene outside is just the perfect setting for the cabin which is totally awesome . The inside brings more perfection in all the details from the wonderful kitchen floor to the stove,sink and all that creative furniture all through the house . The loft bedroom was lovely and had that flavor of Scandanavia in it's looks as well ,indeed the whole home had that kind of well scrubbed feel I associate wth the region .
    I want to spend next Frostfell here ! Is there any chance you will add an addition soon with room for a small Fae
    kianne and Spextasy like this.
  7. Eryn Well-Known Member

You're going to give Ware nightmares!
    Wizzam and Faeonara like this.
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

You ladies, Wizzam and Eryn did such an amazing job on this home - it's truly beautiful:)
    Spextasy and Faeonara like this.
  9. Eryn Well-Known Member

I couldn't have done it without Wizzam. She made my idea come to life and I appreciate it!
    kianne and Wizzam like this.