EQ2/ProSiebenSat.1 Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dexella, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipsissiwa Well-Known Member

Says it all really.

I'd go for the credit card approach personally - that way PSS1 get a clear message from the CC company that they need to sort out their billing practices. Just a player complaining won't change anything. A CC company can.
  2. Holbeck Member

I'd not read about their reputation before posting on this thread, and was a bit worried after reading stuff on here. Just as a follow up, as of today the cash has been returned to my credit card. After their initial response that it was an advance payment for a future month (!), they actually investigated the issue, identified the error, apologised and said it won't happen again. So they do have good people working there who will sort out problems.

However, I've been playing on one of my old US SOE accounts the last two weeks and really enjoying it. Will probably cancel the German account now anyway.
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

The dresult of te eal with probensat for SOE was to loose 18 mothes of my subscription. I just came back and the current conditions looks of for me. Storm probably lost many players but it still alive, and i can play my toons of Freeport too.

As long as things we will stay ike that SOE will get my money.

I m also quite satisfied with the AA profile system and with battlepriest itemization. We were very vocal about it and it's nice to see that they heard us.
  4. beagley Well-Known Member

Hope you people on PSS1 accounts are enjoying the UK exclusive bonfire night celebrations with PSS1 that they were sure to include in their European regional celebrations that the localised support deal brings to Europe. Would you please let us renegades that stuck with SOE accounts know what it is that we are missing? Please I really want to know - or is in a case of oink, flap?
    Pipsissiwa likes this.
  5. Kilar Active Member

6. RadarX Community Manager

Folks concerns we have seen in this thread are extremely important to us and and our partners overseas. At this time we are going to close this thread with a thank you for all of your honest feedback. It's been an important part of our decision making process.

If you have concerns about this thread closure, be sure to drop me a PM and I'll be happy to discuss it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.