EQ2 Producer’s Letter, Read All About It!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I ran the petition mill with that one. Here's what I finally ended up with, follow the link on the reply if you want to see the whole history of the thread.
    Edit: This was trying to sort out details of merging an EQ1 account with an EQ2 account. I never checked what the fee was, I just was looking for details about how it would impact my accounts.
    Charlice and Talloak like this.
  2. Liftik Member

Does this include Mysterious Blue Coins? Or are they still considered "relevant"
  3. Talloak New Member

Thank You Very much, Dulcenia !! :) You saved me much time, stress and probably money. Maybe I'll just make my newest account all access so I don't lose much. Plus I'll need to buy another expansion, but I'll have another account to play with...lol. Yes, I do love eq1 and 2.
    Dulcenia likes this.
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Good question. They can be used to purchase furniture and recipes already, so .....
    Liftik likes this.
  5. firestorck Member

I got my SC amount. But when I went to look at the latest set of LoN cards to check out. There were none. I thought that once a person's account was paid for. That we would get our five packs of cards. I did get them last month, but not this month.
    Anyone have a bit of knowledge on why not?
  6. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

And you would be wrong.
    Feldon likes this.
  7. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Will we be getting the 5 LON packs with this change?

How about some bonus exp on the weekends for your gold members?
  8. Loch Well-Known Member

The 5 LON packs are still going to be given away according to everything devs have said up to this point. And they have always been claimable in the beginning of every month. (not always on the first, sometimes on the first update of the month)
  9. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Can you point me to a post that says this?
  10. Loch Well-Known Member

Calthine and Pixistik like this.
  11. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

12. Benonie New Member

In EverQuest II, All Access membership will get you the following benefits:
    1. 7 character slots
    2. Member Benefits buff: Additional 15% coin loot and 10% mount speed
    3. Double all the alternate currencies you earn in game, like Etyma and Loyalty tokens
    4. Member-only Loyalty items
    5. All access to broker, in-game mail, chat, and spell tiers
    6. Early access to content and promotions.
    I'm a 10yr Gold member Vet who left the game about 2 months ago due to some economic hardship, but plan on returning in the next month or so. By the time I return, This new Access membership will have been implemented. My question is Will I loose any of my old slots (or Characters), as I will be reactivating to All Access out of in activity? Just want to make sure I don't loose any of my 19 toons I've worked so hard to build over a 10+ yr span ty.

[IMG]
  13. Finora Well-Known Member

There is no reason you would lose anything if you sub.

7 slots has been the default character slot amount for a paying sub for a long time (I think it went to 7 from 4 back in 2005 or 2006). Any character slots you've purchased should still be there just like they always were for your paid sub. There should only be 3 of your characters locked now under silver status even, since default # for silver is 4. If you happened to have purchased any extra character slots you didn't use yet those might not even be locked.
  14. Bellatrixx New Member

How many loyalty tokens will it cost to get the Darklight Prestige house??
  15. Maltaros Active Member

The Darklight House will undoubtedly be Station Cash. Last year they did a poll to choose two different zones to be turned into prestige houses. The palace in Neriak won, as did Oakmyst Glade. They both went up for tour late last year and Oakmyst Glade became a weekly feature back in February.
  16. Xile Member

What would rock is if they would bring back the original vendors so we could actually spend the currency on what was intended, but for characters AFTER the events.Some vendors hang about for years. Other vanish instantly after the event. Seems to be a crapshoot.
  17. Mermut Well-Known Member

Live events have merchants up for just a short period of time. 'Exspansion currency' has permanent merchants.
    ramblinrod and Calthine like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

dumb question I just got to the void tokens with my first character if your not level 95 yet aren't those old tokens still useful?
    I mean why through them out the window I understand that for a level 95 a level 35 outfit is worthless but its still worth something for a lower level just like the bloodstone still works for level 40 and people will still use those to make armor. I mean I am just a dumb lower level or were those things taken out of the game ?
  19. Sambril Well-Known Member

You are correct. Those old expansion currencies still do what they always did and can be useful as you level up, especially if you like to 'smell the roses' as you go instead of rushing to level cap. But then nobody is requiring that you exchange them for adorning bits or whatever either. That is just an option for those that find themselves with a lot of leftover tokens that they no longer want or need.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

good roses it is and lots of flowers to pick :D