EQ2 Players site out of date

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Anastasie, Feb 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

[p]Has anyone else noticed that the information on EQ2 players has not updated in over a week? it used to refresh daily. People have left the guild, changed ranks, etc... and none of this is reflected. I just switched guilds a few days ago and yet I am being listed with my old guild. I hope they fix this soon.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Works again when I logged in this morning.
  3. ARCHIVED-Killerbee3000 Guest

the last time the data for my toons was updated was on 8th february.........
  4. ARCHIVED-Harizai Guest

[p]My character is still showing at level 45. He is now 50. [/p][p]also shows the last time I played was Feb 5th and we play daily. So is this going to stay this way until this patch is released at the end of the month?[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Jixx Guest

[p]That site has had problems since before launch. I link the new look but they are right, updates and more focus on the stuff that doesnt work needs to be addressed.[/p][p]Heck, I cant even check spells anymore! It says I need to upgrade! SPELLS !!!![/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Brianth Guest

My stats have not been updated since 2/2/07 nor have any of the stats for members of our guild. I check prior to logging into game and after as well. Why exactly am I paying for advanced player information without getting a refund for a broken site? An eta on updating and a refund or free month would be appreciated.
  7. ARCHIVED-Trumluk Guest

[p]My characters haven't updated for quite a while as well. I have created a couple new alts, they aren't on the list at all. Looks like the last update occured around 1 Feb 07.[/p][p] [/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Wham Guest

[p]Getting tired of looking up my toon and it says I'm still level 43, when I'm 52... Not to mention, we are paying $2.99 for this small service..[/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru Guest

This is happening on a few servers. We have found the issue and are resolving it now. When the data loads tonight, it should update those characters who havent updated for a while.
  10. ARCHIVED-Basthardus Guest

Why did it take 10+ days for anyone to address the issue? That is an unacceptable repair time for a premium paid service.
  11. ARCHIVED-Trepan Guest

Can we just sticky a post that says "Eq2players is teh suck"? :XD:
  12. ARCHIVED-Aanak Guest

[p] What about the data for the last 10+ days? High hits etc? will those still be recorded or are they lost into oblivion? [/p][p]Nihyn - Guk[/p][p] [/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-Wham Guest

Checked to see if toon has been updated............ Nothing... Still old info.. Why am I not shocked..
  14. ARCHIVED-Trumluk Guest

Well chk'd my info this morning and all is well. Any word on the guild websites and why we can't login?
  15. ARCHIVED-Wham Guest

[p]Just checked five minutes ago and.............. I have updated info... [/p][p] You are now Level 2 for tech help![/p][p] Gratz SOE... Before you know it, you will be off newbie isle....[/p]