Eq2 Players Character profile BUGGGEDD!!!

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-slayer53084, Jun 17, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-slayer53084 Guest

Is anybody else having issuse with the character profile options?

Can you please sony website dev. team fix it already :)
  2. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

I can't even view mine anymore--every time I try to get to my profile page on EQ2 Players, I just get an error message.

*sigh*
  3. ARCHIVED-slayer53084 Guest

mine is back up and running :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Vaylan77 Guest

Cannot mit see either. Getting errors. After sending a mail to support they told me that they don't do anything about this page anymore so they can't basically help me.
  5. ARCHIVED-isest Guest

Well since we mergered servers. I can not view my Warlock Garabaldi. There was a level 7 with the same name, who should have got the X, however In game I still have the name Garabaldi, but on EQ2players it still shows the level 7 toon who has not logged in since 2004. All I can view is where I was on nektulos, so theres no way to look at my rankings since I moved over.
    Also there really is no way to file a petetion to have this fixed.
  6. ARCHIVED-Saharah Guest

I have 2 of pretty much every character on my profile list, and none of them work. I just get a black page with a random gray bar across the bottom. Trying a search for my character doesn't work either; it just directs me to an error page. Server merges probably screwed it all up because that used to work.
  7. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

I have a bunch of characters on Everfrost that there are two and some three of and if I click on one of them I get the same wrong one that was never my character. My main also the guildhall purchaser doesn't even show up on the guild roster. The guild doesn't show any of the discoveries from over the years. Toons that had discos now show 0. The whole guild is borked. The events are out of sequence in game too lol . Good luck
  8. ARCHIVED-Ruut Li Guest

Im directed to a black page too when I want to see my own profile at eq2 players, loged in.
  9. ARCHIVED-Whailor Guest

All I see is the blank page, nothing else. It's been messed up since EU servers were merged and no-one seems to give a d a m n about it.
  10. ARCHIVED-Vukota Guest

Any character that I try to look up on the Unrest server gives me an error message. It also lists the unrest server as unrest_old. This has been a consistent problem for weeks now.
  11. ARCHIVED-Ruhroh Guest

Vukota wrote:
    Since the merge, the Unrest database has been corrupt for some guild rosters and toons, and difficult to search for other toons, unless you know the character id of who you want to look up. I thought at the time it was just a hiccup after the server mege, with some guilds actually having merged rosters with other guilds, but it's not changed. You also can't see the leaderboards for Unrest with the server now listed as Unrest_old. Not that it didn't have major issues before, but now it's real basic function of looking up people and guilds is just completely broken and unusable for some merged servers like Unrest.
  12. ARCHIVED-NEROLATHE Guest

EQ2Players is broke..What's new? Although, I thought they said there was supposse to be some new EQ2Players-like site coming out soon?..
  13. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

Dear Smed,

EQ2players.com is still broken. Could you perhaps find it in the goodness of your heart to have it fixed? I know it's tough work, counting all the money that people spend on the cash shop, but we'd appreciate it if you'd have one of your minions take a few hours and fix it.
    Sincerely,
    Money
  14. ARCHIVED-nocks Guest

EQ2 players still borked... after what? 3 months of complaints? Come on sony get your act together and fix this already. thanks
  15. ARCHIVED-Begonz Guest

So lovely to try and log in to my EQ2 character profiles on the site only to get blank screens for each and every character. This is the response I received from SOE:
    "Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment. Since the EQ players site is no longer a paid service, there is no team assigned to maintain/update the site. Unfortunately, that means that there are some issue with the page that can not be addressed. We do not have an ETA on when there will be a team added to maintain/update the EQ players site. The best thing you could do is post on the EverQuest forums section for the players site and report the bugs. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us.

In addition, I have attached the article regarding the Station Player's Website below:

Answer Title: Station Players Website
    Answer Link: https://help.station.sony.com/app/a...tail/a_id/28989"
  16. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Nocks@Guk wrote:
    Three months? It's been this way for a couple of years now.
    Here is a link to a thread that I started last September, yes one year ago ...
    http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=487696
  17. ARCHIVED-Moonstryke Guest

The answer SOE provided about the website is an extremely sorry excuse. It is not an exclusively paid service, but I was under the impression it had become a service that was included in the paid subscription. Even if that was not the case, it used to be included in Station Pass. I am paying for Station Pass, therefore I am paying for the website service, and therefore I am not receiving a service I am paying for. With the Station Cash service I refuse to believe Sony cannot afford to allot resources to resolve the issue and maintain the website.

Please, Sony, fix this. Do something! There are people offering to fix and manage it for FREE! How can you continue to ignore all the people appealing to you to fix eq2players.com?
  18. ARCHIVED-7foggynites Guest

Players just don't have enough money for all of this. SOE potentially lost a billion dollars as a result of the hacking incident. They're losing subscribers. It's not free to have dynamic server data like this on a website.
    Dumb economy.
    When I was in EQ1 I paid something like $2/month for full EQPlayers features. It was nice to have.
    Too bad they couldn't talk with the community more about it. They're so tight lipped about everything.
    Usually when a company does that, they're going through troubles. So it's not a good sign.
    Look at Darkfall or Vanguard, for example. They only say things when the planets are aligned perfectly.
  19. ARCHIVED-Lantis Guest

7foggynites wrote:
    Dynamic data feeds have been available for a few weeks, and some of us are already tapping into them. They might not be in their 100% final form yet as they are still tweaking the API and performance, but it's there. And I assume EQ2Players got delayed because they couldn't finish it in time before the Xmas Holidays (as it was initially scheduled to launch alongside AoD, and then SJ did say it was delayed by about a week - which turned out to require more time it seems).
    In any case, if somehow they fail to deliver on the new EQ2Players, there's enough data in those new feeds for someone to replicate nearly all of its features (minus linking alts to their main character). So at least we're definitely in a better place than we were 6 months ago with a broken EQ2Players, and no data feed to talk about.