EQ2 Player Rankings

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Hutch5, Dec 27, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Hutch5 Guest

Something on the rankings page of EQ2 Players has been bothering me for a while and hopefully someone out there can shed some light on it for me.
    Every time I level a toon from 19 to 20, there is a huge gap from my previous ranking. For example, I recently leveled a Fury and when he got 19 he was ranked 1,880 on the server and 54,484 in the world. That same day he got 20 and was then ranked 2,600 on the server and 81,741 in the world. I'm having a hard time believing that 720 people playing a fury on my server went from 19 to 20 on the same day before me and, not only that, 27,257 people in the world did the same thing.
    This has happened on every character I've made...and I'm an alt-a-holic. It just doesn't make sense to me.
    Now, I realize it's not a big deal and it really shouldn't matter to me...but it does for some inexplicable reason.
    Thanks in advance for aiding me in my effort to return to some form of sanity.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Until LU#19, there were no level 19 Furies because you chose your specific sub-class at 20. The disparancy in numbers is probably from that.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hutch5 Guest

Thank you soo much. That makes perfect sense. I had forgotten all about that.
  4. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

lol yeah, all the 10-19 furies were "druids" prior to that game update.