EQ2 PLAYER LEADERBOARDS

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-ruperick, Jun 11, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-ruperick Guest

As we know they have not worked for a long time now but soe has no problem charging us for it instead of fixing it. So I ask that everybody who is having trouble with leaderboards not updating to please make a post here. I am curious to see how big of a problem this really is. Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-Eihsoom Guest

**raises hand**

I have posted several times about this in the "EQ2Players.com Discussion" forums. We even got a semi-acknowledgement from SoE of gathering info on the problem but have not heard anything about it in a long time.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kleitos Guest

I stopped paying for it since it's a service that is unreliable.

Instead of raising hands or posting about, show SoE the way they see, with money.
  4. ARCHIVED-ruperick Guest

They need to fix this issue like yesterday.
  5. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

Yep, am kinda thinking of canceling my subscription to that service as it doesnt seem to work. The issue is that other parts of that susbscription are still worth using so it becomes partial access for full price or no access at no cost. Hmmmmm
  6. ARCHIVED-Shakyrah Guest

I requested a fix for my server info on highest melee hit back in Feb. After it hadnt updated at all since Nov. of last year. I asked for a refund for the months it wasnt working and got a whole $3.00 back for one month and not for the many months it was broken. I cancelled my subscription to the service since they have no intention of fixing the problems associated with eq2players. Any of you still experiencing issues with the service and paying for it are fools. I have no sympathy for people who would continually pay for something that isnt delivered. It is now the middle of June for those of you keeping score thats 5 months of waiting for a "fix" promised to me in game when the csr gave me my $3.00 credit and told me it was being looked at. The developers of this game and of the website are more interested in screwing around with server forum topics and condensing them into larger ones that people wont be able to find their specific server info on any longer. You can stop posting and stop complaining about the services you are paying for and not receiving and just quit paying for them. Zam has more info then sony's site, flames has better server specific info. Sony can not find any competent people to promote and develope its own services and game. STOP PAYING FOR BROKEN OR NOT WORKING content/services.
  7. ARCHIVED-DarkViper Guest

Ruperick,
    What are the leaderboard issues you are currently experiencing so we can look into it? Feel free to PM me the account name/character name and server name that's associated with it as well so we can dig deeper.
    Shakyrah, the "highest X" statistics is a known issue my team is investigating this month for a fix. We're focused on fixing a number of other higher priority fixes this week and will move on to that when the others are resolved.
    Best,
    - Jacob
  8. ARCHIVED-ammiken Guest

Somewhat related to this...if you transfer servers I am guessing all your leader board stats get reset? Just for clarification plz. Thx.
    Something I would have liked to have known before hand is all since all numbrs have changed to the lower end.
    Thakns...
  9. ARCHIVED-DarkViper Guest

ammiken wrote:
    We agree -- we're adding messaging about this for now until we can see what we can do to retain as much character data as technically possible during transfers. I don't see why highest melee hits, etc. should get reset, but discoveries and such are a bit trickier.
  10. ARCHIVED-hellfire Guest

DarkViper wrote:
    kill lists get reset on leader boards but kill lists are kept in game and tracks them for kill titles.... so data must be held some where.
  11. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Bigron@Unrest wrote:
    Not necessarily. Kills that aren't a tracked race likely do not tracked anywhere beyond the total kills stat. After all, you had a few races that existed in game but didn't get slayer-status tracking until later expansions (at which point you started off at 0).