EQ2 : Dress shop by Kiannarose [video tour]

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Feb 18, 2017.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

EQ2 house tour
    Name : Dress shop by Kiannarose
    Server : Thurgadin
    Owner : Kiannarose
    Decorator : Quiarrah
    House : 12 Lucie street SQ
    LB :
    Videographer : Kianne (aka Kianne of troi)

kind regards
    Kianne x

Please dont forget to give it a thumbs up
    like and subscribe to my channel thank you :D
    if you dont like what i have done
    and put a thumbs down please
    explain kindly what it is you dont
    like about it , so i can try and improve
    thank you :D have a pleasent day
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Cute lil shop - thank you for sharing;)
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you! This was like one of my FIRST houses . . lol. . and I actually changed the upstairs portion Kind of wishing I had left it alone but I saw a house with a "runway" and thought that was really nice. . . so I did a runway/studio where you could take a "photo" screenshot with the background and lighting. . . . ah well . . . Oh and the dressing room curtains thoses were the only things available at the time (can't always buy station cash stuff). . . but yes! I like my little Apartment/ Dresshop.
    Thank you for the video Kianne! (not to be confused with my character KiannA)

** Kiannarose is expanding her business to Gorowyn . . look for announcements of the GRAND OPENING coming soon**

**** nothing bad. . . but your voice is very soft. I have all of my volumes turned up and I could barely hear you hon. Don't know if you have to adjust the volume on your mic, the video or your machine or what. Just letting you know. Otherwie. . . GREAT video of my first little project.****
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

Very adorable tailor shop. Love the runway upstairs with the roses hanging down. Thank you for sharing this video with us Kianne, and Quiarrah, I'm glad you decided to share your first project with us as well. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Moena like this.
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

thank you for letting me know ill make sure to place it a wee bit closer to my mouth :).. some times its to close and i get the Ppppp very loud some times its very quiet :) but feed back is coolio ty
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

The dressing rooms in Kiannaroses Dress shop are NOW accessible!

[IMG]

[IMG]