EQ 2 wont confirm email address, unable to play or contact customer service

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Geroblue, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Been trying for 2 days to confirm my email address on a new account. Says unable to to confirm.. Same email on all of my accounts.

Now, the game wont let me log in until it is confirmed. Can't put in a ticket with customer support, unconfirmed email address.

And yet, the survey asking why I quit, shows up just fine.

So, how do I fix this ?

Thanks.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Right at the moment the whole shebang is down. Once the servers come back up and are stable, you should be able to conduct your transactions as usual.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, it was happening before today. I guess I'll have to find something else to do.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I tried the send verify email, but it didn't show up. So, I'll have to wait I guess. Maybe go buy something for supper, which I already have. Just getting away for a bit from my room.

My new computer certainly works better in the game than my previous one did.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Still not working, I tried just now. I did pm @dreamweaver earlier.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Still not working. I give up. Not spending any more money until this is fixed.

I'll check that account next week.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Tried changing my email address. Website emailed me at the unconfirmed email address and said i had sucessfully changed my email address.

So I cancelled the new one, thinking the verification process was fixed. And asked for a resend on the original email address. Wouldn't verify. I know the token expires, but I took less than 15 seconds to click on the link to verify.

Looks like, to me at least, a configuration problem at the Daybreak website.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Unverified email wont let me do that. I'm tired, I guess I could put it in using another account.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Tried again today. Daybreak's email confirm is still broken.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I put in a ticket using this account. Attatched a screen shot of the error to the ticket.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Nothing heard yet, but I didn't expect anything today.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Let me know if this doesn't get resolved soon.
    Geroblue likes this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thank you. I will do so.
  15. freeportpestproblem New Member

I've got the same issue too.
    Geroblue likes this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The support page suggested changing email address. That didn't fix it 2 days ago, but I tried first creating a new account. That one verified at the new email/different server. So I went back to the account I created last week, and tried the new email address again. This time it verified.

Could be a limit on the same email address being used for multiple accounts. But the error didn't mention that. I did mention that as a possibility in the ticket.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

So it's good now?
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, the email address is verified. But I wont know If I can play until the servers come back up in around an hour.
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Hello Who is it ?

'Tis I Gero, I am logging in to Ze Game !

Welcome back !

All is A-OK. I am in the game, using the account that has finally verified the email address.
    Siren, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  20. freeportpestproblem New Member

it worked for me too!! for some reason the original email wouldn't verify and changing it got me verified. that's 2 for 2. i hope anyone else with this problem can find this and fix it then.
    Siren, ttobey and Geroblue like this.