Epic X4 in Everfrost

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by jblackfox, Oct 4, 2019.

1. jblackfox Member

I've been running a baby alt through Everfrost and the last couple of nights I have been unable to complete some quests in the area near the great tree because there is a large mob roaming around freely. I don't know if it left over from an event or what but it kills me every time I get into that area, even invis. And invis doesn't help if I need to pci up items or interact wth NPCs. Any group want to come in and kill that or can devs put it back in its place? This is on AB by the way.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Just looked and it seems the coast is clear.
    ConcealFate, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its meant to be in that area and yes it is hard to avoid it. It is also just as hard if not almost impossible to complete quests at level in the Temple of Cazic Thule if the Epic Dragon is spawned and sitting between the three pyramids up on the top deck, you just have to be very careful and very creative. It is difficult to get anybody to kill them because of the loot tables on them.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  4. Loresinger Active Member

Not part of an event, just a regular contested mob that spawns on occasion. There are several that can appear in Everfrost, and some can be found in places like Permafrost, Lavastorm, the Feerrott, Sinking Sands, and other zones. They aren't always there, and when they are most of them are easy to avoid - only a few sit near quest updates. If any such mob gives you trouble again, you can try asking general chat for someone to come help you, usually on AB someone will drop by and clear it out for you. :)
  5. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Yep, and they might mentor down to you, and wop it in one shot, and you'd get kill credit for it as well. :)
    Cyrrena, Dude and Katz like this.
  6. jblackfox Member

Thanks for the advice all.
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.