Epic weapon question

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by ARCHIVED-swampthing, Oct 4, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-swampthing Guest

haven't played in a long time, my now 86 shadowknight is wonder some stuff.

First off, is it even worth getting this weapon anymore or did velious somehow make it worthless?

Secondly, how far can one realistically get on the quest solo, or duoed with a healer? it even possible or do you absolutely need a full group for the dungeon portions of the quest?
  2. ARCHIVED-Snickerdo Guest

solo'd mine at 90. Do it, then do epic repercussions. The weapon goes obsolete but with er you get a nice buff to keep always.
  3. ARCHIVED-swampthing Guest

oh thanks for the info, maybe we'll try duoing some of the stuff now just for fun to see how far we get.
  4. ARCHIVED-swampthing Guest

we managed to duo glohner last night with me at 86 and the wife at 84. I'm curious about lhranc though, says he charms and that could be a little rough. Is there any way to break the charm? I doubt she'll survive long if both me and the ghost are wailing on her. Not sure how you would have soloed this guy either unless at 90 he just can't charm? I would think as soon as he charmed a solo player he'd reset?

The info on him says he charms the tank and they attack a party member. What if we weren't grouped? Or is there some other method of taking this guy. I figure since we took glohner and he has more HP that we could probably keep going.
  5. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

I have an SK, but am mostly healer mains. In situations where a charm happens, I just stand there and heal myself till it breaks. If it's cureable from the charmed person of course cure them. If incureable, just stand there and spam heal yourself.
    You might consider taking a merc, as well. Sometimes the merc takes a bullet for the party by being a 3rd or even 4th person when an event such as that is random.