epic weapon level80:)

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by juliette06, Nov 28, 2017.

1. juliette06 Member

i am level 100 now:) like you all i suppose but
    i still need my epic weapon :) which start at level 80..
    now that plane of prophecy arives i think it will be difficult to find help to go to old area like leviathan
    but:
    funny thing i killed in one shot " thurga" the spider epic .in 2006 we needed to be 24 to kill her !!
    time has changed!lol
    hoping anyway to find people on jarsath to help for my epic weapon
    even if this weapon will be completly "outdated" because of the new extension
  2. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I completed epic repercussion quest yesterday. It gets easy these days. Google "Epic Repercussion", it is on Wiki.
    You need first finish "Fiery Jewel of the Underfoot " quest first which was easy for level 86 paladin solo.
    Then "Epic Repercussion" quest which was not easy for me, especially the last step of the quest, but for level 100 all it should not be a problem at all. Quests are a big long, so reserve a couple of hours for that.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Just know that, if you're looking to do Epic 2.0, you have to actually do the epic weapon quest, not just epic repercussions.
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  4. Sudedor Well-Known Member

You cannot do ER without having your Epic 1.0 . . . if you can get ER, you have it. It's one of the requirements unless something was stealthily changed. Not saying that couldn't happen, but it would be pretty strange to do ER without an Epic.
  5. Meilay Active Member

Not correct, you CAN do Epic Repercussions without doing ANY of the original epic 1 quest line. When you hail the NPC in TT - they give you a "Generic" epic weapon, because you don't have the epic 1.

It IS true, you need to have done the epic 1 quest line though, to do your epic 2 quest line. ER quest line still needed to get those "mythical" buffs from epic 1 as abilities.
    Gubba Bump and Semperfifofum like this.
  6. semisus Does not play this game

You dont need EPIC 1 to do ER
    and you only need the fabled epic 1.0 to start 2.0 ) no need to do the mythical quest.
    Semperfifofum likes this.