EPIC QUEST

Discussion in 'Coercer' started by ARCHIVED-Melodar, Feb 6, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Melodar Guest

EPIC Quests are for Level 80. You can not start it before level 80.

FABLED

1)Head to Kunzar Jungle and kill Mistgoblins until an incandescent wand drops.

Use wand. Speak to Leandra's shard

Agree to merge with Liandras shard

Kill sentients too me between 10-15. (Mistgoblins work for this also)

Reuse wand ant talk to shard.

2)Shard sends you to Qeynos to speak to Laelium Filmalilium.

Starcrest Commune 774.72, -20.53, 274.42 (House)

Talk to Shard of Subjugation (Shard toys with some guards in next room)

Merge with Shard

Have Shard merge with Laelium

Kill Laelium

Talk to Shard of Leandra

3)Shard tells you to go to Freeport to find Fulania's residence

Residence can be found in Mage tower NFP basement the far left door

Go in speak to Fulania

Liandra kill Fulania (Loot body for Dark Elf Giblets)

Use the Giblets to eat them

Talk to Shard of Leandra

4)Head to Jarsith Wastes to kill fishmen

fishmen you must kill are in Chelsith (Tested the ones outside and they do not update)

5) Once you get the fish update (20 or so fishmen) Talk to Leandra. She will tell you to find Pietre to fix eye. Pietre is in Neriak.

6) Pietre gives you a quest to collect the components to make a gem to fix the eye.

Firestone cooled in an emerald pool --- Karnors Castle near brittle watcher -45, -56, 108 when your heading to rhinos, go upstairs and invis, now straight to room over yard with skeletons - very easy soloable. The room is directly across from the entrance to courtyard NOT the pool to left as you enter. It is in middle of room of scryer skels. Looks like a well.

Fear-Imbued Coldstone -- Labs in Sebilis its in laboratory and research room (bottom
    right at map) - u need to kill one researcher here and quest item is a body drop - easy to get there solo only roamers and chokiodai see invis

Hingestone -- Hingestone is a clicky update in Chardok. (You have to clear all the way down to the palace and have green/blue/red portal access (or someone with). Once you get down to the palace you will notice it looks just like Kor-Sha zone in. The hingestone is up to the left staircase in the room there with 3 ^^^ Sarnak's. Its sitting on the bookcase thing.) 899.50, -21.85, 264.06

7)Go back to Pietre. He does the fix on wand.

8 ) Kill anything in KJ and loot 30 no-trade Impure Kunzar Essences from the corpses. Once you have 30, use them to combine them into a Pure Kunzar Essence. Drop rate is about 75%.

9)Kill Drusella Sathir in Maiden's Chamber and speak to Leandre to get your Eye of the Siren. (If you have never done Drusella make sure you have a group that can pay attention and has patience.)
    Quest is complete for Fabled version.

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Eye...sp; Stats of first epic

http://images.wikia.com/eq2/images/...sp; Epic held by a gnome

MYTHICAL

10) Find Daranus in Kunark - Skyfire Mountains LOC -929, 265, 727. He is towards the VP entrance, sitting on top of a rock skull that is spewing lava. He should be easily noticed by the quest update marker on your map.

EPIC: Daranus Talks to himself, but alludes to the fact that you need to acquire the minds of three powerful foes: He alludes to these foes as

11)The Dark Matron - Tairiza the Widowmistress in Tomb of Thuuga

12)The Ancient Overseer - Venril Sathir in Venril Sathir's Lair

13)The Drudge's Tormentor -
    (Taskmaster Nichok in Veeshan's Peak)

Will add more as i get it. Red text indicates from another source not actually done myself
  2. ARCHIVED-Gwynet Guest

Next part sends you to North Freeport to talk to someone in a room at the basement of the mage tower.

Next part is getting an update in Chelsith (stuck at that part until I get some help).

Edit: the person in Qeynos is in Starcrest Commune in a room in the middle of the main street.
  3. ARCHIVED-alshell Guest

After Chelsith you have to find a Dark Elf named Pietre...even quest journal doesn`t know which zone though :(
  4. ARCHIVED-Alienor Guest

5. ARCHIVED-tralalak44 Guest

Firestone - Karnors Castle near brittle watcher -45, -56, 108
    when u heading to rhinos, go upstairs and invis, now straight to room over yard with skeletons - very easy soloable

Fear-Imbued Coldstone -- Labs in Sebilis
    its in laboratory and research room (bottom right at map) - u need to kill one researcher here and quest item is body drop - easy to get there solo only roamers and chokiodai see invis

Hingestone --
    iam still stuck here, cant solo over red gate for now (too many ambushing dizoks for me or i have bad luck)
  6. ARCHIVED-Panzzzzer Guest

OK so, after the stones comes the quest "Leandre's Shard : Kunzar Extract" where it asks me to get an extract from any creature from kunzar. I'll update as i get it.
  7. ARCHIVED-gamejockey_21 Guest

A friend (Coercer) is trying to get the incandescent wand. We have killed mistgpblins for hours. The Coercer is lvl 79 on Guk server. Is there quests that have to be done before the epic. Something is clearly wrong. We killed on the beach, cleared the small witchdoctor area and the large area beside it 3 or more times. Still no drop.
    WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG?
    Thx
  8. ARCHIVED-Melodar Guest

9. ARCHIVED-gamejockey_21 Guest

Oh Thank you. Have not found anywhere that said has to be 80 for the coercer.
    I guess it is 80 for all the classes.
    Thx again
  10. ARCHIVED-chily Guest

11. ARCHIVED-chily Guest

double post sry
  12. ARCHIVED-mindchanger Guest

probably is not the best place for this post but i dont know if my quest is bugged or not ,i talk with daranus in skyfire mountain for start my mithical quest ,but after end of dialog ,don't have any quest in quest journal ,i try talk again with npc but any dialog start ....its normal ,i have to do anything around ,or simple bugged?
    tnx for reply
  13. ARCHIVED-DiverKas Guest

Right click your epic and choose "USE" Leandre will speak and give you the new quest after talking with Daranus.
  14. ARCHIVED-Bariel Guest

Quick question - i asked this in serverwide coercer channel and got different responses...

If I kill Taskmaster before killing VS, will I get an update from the Taskmaster kill, or do the kills have to be done in order?
  15. ARCHIVED-dirtymeat80 Guest

Bariel wrote:
    Coercers can do out of order so if you can get in on a Taskmaster kill, go for it :)
  16. ARCHIVED-Gharik Guest

Any idea how to get the update that was in Starcrest Commune? I spent some time looking & asking around, but found nothing and nobody knows anything about it.