Epic prints?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Meski, Jul 31, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Meski Guest

So I see that epic prints advertisement on the frontpage of eq2 and its a dead link?
    What ever happen to that site?
  2. ARCHIVED-Aardvarkus Guest

I second this question. There were some really nice new prints at Fan Faire 2010 that sold out in about 45 seconds on opening thursday. They were supposed to be available on the website sometime in 2011, but no new art ever popped up, and now the website appears to have vanished entirely. They didn't even show up at Fan Faire this year. I certainly hope the whole project hasn't crashed and burned. I was looking forward to more real world merchandise.
  3. ARCHIVED-S_M_I_T_E Guest

Aardvarkus@Butcherblock wrote:
    I hope it didn't get shut down. I bought 2, framed them (yeah like $500), and was gonna wait a bit more before buying a couple more prints. Even my non-EQ2 friends come over and gawk at Antonia Bayle and ask me who's that and they want one...
    I'll even put up pics of the final frame jobs to prove how much I loved them if it will put the website back online.
  4. ARCHIVED-S_M_I_T_E Guest

Here's proof that I loved Epic Prints. I would like to buy some more if someone Red, moderator or tech support could provide a working link to epic prints.
    Antonia:
    [IMG]

Lady Vox:
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Quicksilver74 Guest

They look amazing!
  6. ARCHIVED-Shrivan Guest

Dont know why, but when I saw that first picture I immediately thought "giggity" ... :D
  7. ARCHIVED-Meski Guest

Nice prints, love the frame on vox.

I really wanted an Anashti Sul print they had :( I hope the site will come back or at least some info on if it ever will...Its been months that the dead link has been on their front page taunting me.....
  8. ARCHIVED-S_M_I_T_E Guest

Bad news everyone.
    I just put in a support ticket about the broken link from the EQ2 main page.
    "Hi,

Unfortunately we are no longer doing the epic prints at the moment. I do apologize for the inconvenience and will make sure that this gets updated on our web site.

Thanks!
    ....."

f I would have known that I would have gotten everything I though I might EVER want all at once. At $20 a piece for the big ones they're pretty reasonable. It's a shame EQ2's playerbase wasn't large enough to have the small fraction of people who would actually buy them be large enough to keep it "alive."

A little heads up from Smoke/Community Relations/whatever would have been nice for those of us who DID like them to buy them before they disappeared.
    I still need:
    Mayong Mistmoore
    Lord Nagafen
    A few others I know by sight and not name off the top of my head...
  9. ARCHIVED-Meski Guest

S_M_I_T_E wrote:
    Awww, thanks for the update.