Epic - Flail Parts in Chardok

Discussion in 'Inquisitor' started by ARCHIVED-Maroger, Feb 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

I am trying to get the flail parts ouf ot Chardok. I am using my 90 Coercer as he can kill anyther there. But nothing drops. Do I actually have to have the Inquisitor on the quest and present to get them to drop? Is it true they only drop in Ornate Chests?
  2. ARCHIVED-Ragnaphore Guest

They only drop in Ornate chests because the flail part itself is "Legendary" (I guess, it could drop from an Exquisite too). It's a rare drop.
    Btw did you look on the broker for it ?
  3. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Maroger wrote:
    You must have the inq with you and on that step for the parts to drop. I haven't verified if they continue to drop if you are past that part.
  4. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

CoLD MeTaL wrote:
    I sort of suspected the Inq. had to be present as I killed a lot of mobs for it with my coercer and got nothing. I wonder if an 81 Inq withe a Merc could solo it. - I have all the gate keys.
  5. ARCHIVED-WanyenII Guest

I just did this with my inq over the weekend at 82 w/ the SK merc. So ya, its probably doable at 81 too.
  6. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

WanyenII wrote:
    I am half way to 82 might as well get to 82 First. Thanks for the info. I hve the SK merc. My bigest worry is lack of a good AOE as thee are several point with mobs of sarnaks standing around just before you get to the red gate.
  7. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

You can buy the parts off the broker too, pending availability.
    And you can probably farm a couple extra pieces and sell them on the broker, if you so desire.