Epic- Bugged drop for loose sinew?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Anthise, Apr 11, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Anthise Guest

Ok I am frustrated, finished my reet faction as it stands, I am at 43,700. Have killed Quantha, gorillas, trakenosaurs, tigers, and not a single drop. This was done in a group with a paladin, no round robin looting. Also tried the elementals mixed in with the dinos.
    What am I missing? What does drop the loose sinew? GMS?
    Do I petition?Or am I killing the wrong thing? Or does it take miss extinction of the wildlike in KJ?
    Galya
  2. ARCHIVED-Bollox Guest

I might have just gotten very lucky. However, since you didn't mention them, I thought it could help; try the sporconids (sp) right there near the Reet camp, near the water. I happened to kill them on the way to find what I thought I should be killing, and damn if they didn't drop from the mushroom folks. They actually dropped in multiples, which was unexpected. And that was at exactly 40k faction on the dot. Hope it helps.

Good luck!
  3. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

Bollox wrote:
    I did the same thing on my warden, and got all of my updates very quickly. Very good advice.
  4. ARCHIVED-erais Guest

I got a few right off the bat then hit a lull but all in all it only took me like 20 min to get all updates. i killed the quachas they dropped anywhere from 1 - 5 for me. i thought u needed 40k with reet though, maybe thats just to buy the next item.