EoF Legendary Gloves - Kaladim event - How to trigger?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Vulkan_NTooki, Feb 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Vulkan_NTooki Guest

[p]Hi.[/p][p] [/p][p]Im currently have some issues with this event. I was there the whole night last night with a group of my guildies. During this time, the "miners" surrounding the Avatar of Serillis was absent. It seems they are required to complete the Avatar ring event. How do you make them spawn if they are gone? And why are those the only ones lacking when the rest of the event is up?[/p][p] [/p][p]And do you only have to clear the center mobs in each room + the little army with priests in the inner room to make the avatar attackable? or do you have to kill all the priests at altars?[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Velocidad Guest

I don't think you can force spawn the mobs around the avatar but i could be wrong. They are on a timer that can be up to 2 hours. I have noticed that there is a serillian spirit that runs around the avatar, once he despawns you only have between 5-25 minutes wait for the gobbies to spawn. Once they spawn go back to the first room, Kill the bugbears around the pool and you should get the ring message, then kill the gobby and 2 friends in the pool. Next go back to the 2nd room and kill the mobs around the avatars feet. Next go to 3rd room and kill the 2 groups of rats in the center, then the priest on the opposite wall from the doorway. Next go back to the 2nd room and drop the avatar. Roaming and doorway mobs can be killed w/o messing up the ring so just kill those as you get to them. Set gloves do not always drop, so cross your fingers while killing him. =) Hope this helps ya.
  3. ARCHIVED-Vulkan_NTooki Guest

[p]My problem is however that after 3 hours, the miners still had not popped. And why on earth are the event even up if 1 part of it is lacking? It should be completely gone and then all of the ring event pop at once.[/p][p] [/p][p]Gonna try to start the event and clear the mobs up to the spot where you kill miners to see if I can get it to reset.[/p]