EoF Fabled 7 Set Drop Rate

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

As it currently stands, the EoF Fabled 7 Set only allows for people to get two pieces per slot per week.

Now assuming I clear everything the first week of the expansion, I would only get 24 pieces of the 7 set gear over the course of the entire expansion.

In a perfect scenario where it only dropped gear for the people in the raid who aren't already wearing the 7 set this would be fine, however it is random as to what drops.

If I take into account the randomness factor of all of this, no one in my raid will possibly get a full set.

On stormhold, with a six month EoF, only two-three people actually got a full set.

What I would suggest, is to bump this up to two or three pieces per chest, and bump the chest/pants up to four pieces as it will possibly be a few weeks until we clear MMIS/EH.

Thank you.

Armor in question: http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Foresight_(Armor_Set)
    Fistpower likes this.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Quote from another thread.
  3. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good solution
  4. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

This is a great idea. Way to go Andy. Presenting your arguments with rational ideas and obvious forethought. Not devolvinginto calls for convenience or other requests to dumb down content / grant premature access. I appreciate this and I'm sure other community members do too.

You're the best Andy!o_O
  5. Tru of Guk Member

as it will possibly be a few weeks until we clear MMIS/EH.

Sanctum has been cleared by at least 6 guilds already and EH has been already halfway cleared by at least 1 guild with several others working on it....This is with 3 days gone in the expansion...I don't think there are going to be all these issues with gear that you think there are as long as your guild raids at least 3x's a week. You get a full set of raid gear and you get a full set of raid gear.
  6. Atan Well-Known Member

You might want to check your maths.