EoF Delayed

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Leibnitz, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Leibnitz Member

Announced in Discord. No post here for some reason. That timestamp is GMT.

dreamweaverToday at 9:47 PM
    The 25th, the expac requires a patch, and the patch as a whole has been moved.
    No one lied to you.
    The date was the 20th until the patch was moved.
    Sixgauge likes this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The actual delay was announced the overall patch post. That is why I didn't make one specifically for the sub forum. If there are players that only check here I can mirror it, I don't want to miss anyone.
    Schmetterling, Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

To clarify, when will EoF be released?
  4. Leibnitz Member

I didn't notice the post in the News and Announcements section, thanks for pointing it out.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Currently it's slated release date on Kaladim has been moved to February 25th, coinciding with the new patch schedule.
    Schmetterling, Obano and Breanna like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

better it's nice and smooth without to many bugs , that makes it worth waiting for , a view days.

Can we still get Moonlight enchantment even if it's missing one place ?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

With the FD and EoF delay giving all that extra time, there would be no reason for itemization not to be done really well, and even time for it to be double checked!
    Kittik and dirgenoobforreal like this.
  8. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

You said that with a straight face. Bravo.
  9. Zenji Well-Known Member

I meant every word. ;)
    Schmetterling likes this.
  10. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

There is so much time I am sure raid and heroic content will also be enjoyable this time! Can't wait man. Gonna be better than classic wow quality.
  11. Leibnitz Member

It is worrying how normal it has become for TLE players to be disregarded, or treated as second class citizens.

Delaying EoF again is a big deal for us. It is disappointing and disruptive. On such short notice too, seems frankly rude.

I don't think anyone on the TLE can understand why changing a patch cycle is more important than treating us with respect.
  12. Ghorast Active Member

Good thing these delays have always lead to better itemization, just look at Chel'Drak or Matron loot...
  13. Jandraligeli Member

Delay this patch change. Patch on the Thursday as planned.

Return set bonuses as a gesture towards all the players incensed by this lack of commitment to the TLE server.

Do either of these. Do something.
    Rosyposy and Kittik like this.
  14. Redlight Well-Known Member

So we pay for this game, with information about certain content releases, and they keep lying? That is uncalled for. I have my subscription to play the promised content I practically paid for. Not to sit around and wait another so many days.
  15. Chrexx Active Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Tkia and Mizgamer62 like this.
  16. Pawsox New Member

Ok, let me get this straight. You post on Tuesday that updates are going to twice a month, and that's why we don't get EoF until next week. I log in to play on Wednesday and I'm met with "Servers will be coming down for an update". So what happened to twice a month? Is there anything posted about this game we can actually believe? Don't get me wrong, I love the game, just tired of the run-around!
  17. Pawsox New Member

So apparently just a server re-start, so ignore my last post! lol
  18. Zenji Well-Known Member

Ask players from Fallen Gate how well delays helped improve their itemization...
    Mizgamer62 and Argosunited like this.
  19. Ryonyx Member

Sounds like a good enough excuse for me! Delay the content that was promised on the 20th, last minute and use the excuse that its because you're changing patch day??? Why not release the content and delay changing the patch day till next patch??.... Oh wait, because that would be under promising and over delivering versus what they do now - promise barely anything and give us practically nothing... I'm rethinking why I've spent 150$+ on this game since I've come back on Subs/Appearence Pixels/Kronos e.t.c when this is how we're treated and the stuff we're given!....
    Kittik likes this.
  20. Kittik Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was thinking to. But this makes WAY to much sense.