ENTRY TO HOUSES

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Fiadhe, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Fiadhe Member

Please please could something be done.
    When I enter a house I can see nothing. I am surrounded by the portal and the gold edging is blinding. I have to move forward with arrow key, and often end up in the water drowning, if there is water in front of me like the sprocket house. It used to be that on arrival the portal was to one side. Why was this moved? This also happens on entry to some zones, which can be disastrous - instant death !!
    Please please could the portal be moved to one side as it used to be? Thank you.
  2. Ipocrita Active Member

Did you try the "validate assets" option on the patcher? Usually if I have a problem with black holes and similar in the game that fixes it for me :)
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Is the house full of items and/or may be laggy as you zone in? Zone in and don't move. Allow time to render things before you move. See if that helps you some.
  4. Eradani Well-Known Member

i think the point was: she's zoning in right behind the portal and, therefore, can see ONLY the portal and, as it's really bright, is a terrible shock to her eyes leading to a stabbing pain - kind of like what i get with the 1 second transition from night darkness to sunrise especially noticed in the tranquil sea
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Can you simply pan your camera around? Or turn without moving forward? What happens if you press F9 to go into First Person view?