Entry lvl T1 Resolve

Discussion in 'Raid Discussion' started by mitsybitsy, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Errrorr Well-Known Member

Lowering your potency/other stats is worth it if it means you don't get a 100% damage reduction on mobs you are fighting.

Resolve can be used for a solid gear reset between expacs of the same levels of gear. Everyones going to have to grind gems anyway, so doing the heroics for gear isn't going to be a huge issue.

Gear resets happen every expac, some replace all previous raid gear instantly, some leave some bits viable. It's been like this for years. [Exceptions being truly OP items. Avatar stoneskin boots for example].
  2. Darchon6 Member

If anything, the resolve amounts on the prismatic rings / earrings and scorned scion of ill will should be boosted to 60 so they won't have to be replaced with mastercrafted stuff. Those items were extremely costly in terms of guild-based points, gems, and time.
  3. Arieva Well-Known Member

Let it goooo..as they would do in Frozen.
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

gear doesn't reset every xpac

at some point, yes u replace gear, but usually raid gear is better than new xpac starting gear. It was that way at the begining of PoP. though u needed to change some stuff, most T4 raid gear was good enough for heroics and some were kept for start of raid. especially for the purple adorns. The gear wasn't reset. It was replaced ... big difference
  5. Kojacke Active Member

When it comes to the difference between CD and PoP gear setups, this is near full reset to run just heroics, whereas in PoP (to NOW I am still wearing it on live) I personally had no need whatsoever to remove the Trakanon chestplate. That'd be the top T4 slot from KA lasting until the end of PoP. I understand why people are so annoyed with this. Ordinarily raids would be able to start pulling basic T1 raid content within the first 2 days of expansion drop. The likelihood of that in CD is *extremely* low. You'd be able to get in with maybe the Crown of Hatred and one other old piece, after that, you're dropping those as well.