Enter Raege, Stage Left

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Raege, Dec 7, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Raege Guest

Hi...My name is Raege...Well, actually now it's Raeje, due to my original character being AWOL in Freeport. When EQ2 went free to play today, I entirely lost my old characters
    They still exist...Only I can't find them.
    Anyway, now that I am Raeje I have joined the AB server, which was the main thing I was looking forward to. I heard it has some great RP guilds, which is what I want.
    I'm looking for a casual light/moderate RP/social guild. I am not a hugely harcore raider, or anything like that, and I am still new to EQ2. (In fact, since I had to start a new character I am even MORE new).
    I would like to get to know some people around here who RP, and aren't afraid to laugh, be laughed at, or make jokes about me (because I thrive on being the butt of everyone's jokes...I'm a swashy!!!)
    If you know a specific guild that you think would be right for me, just let me know and, if you can, give me any info you have on RP events and guilds.
    Thanks everyone
  2. ARCHIVED-PsiaMeese Guest

Welcome, Raege, to Antonia Bayle server. If you haven't already joined this channel yet, do /join RPlfg. It's an out-of-character channel used primarily to find groups who like RP together during quests. But it's a nice place to make connections with the community. Also, /join RPevents. This is where the established RP community announces specific roleplay event opportunities.