Fixed Internally Ensorcelled Dreadfell Adornments from Tishan's Lockbox should not be Lore

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Pyrithea, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Pyrithea Member

TLDR: Ensorcelled Dreadfell Adornments from Tishan's box gear are Lore, which causes them to self delete when more than one is in your inventory. The Lore tag should be removed from the Ensorcelled Dreadfell Adornments in Tishan's Lockbox.

Category: Mechanics
    Subcategory: Items
    Severity: Minor annoyance
    Frequency: Frequently Happens

Using the Adornment Reclamation ability on my old gear in my bag did not give me back as many adornments as I expected. On closer inspection it seems that the adornments that come with the Tishan's Lockbox box gear automatically get the Lore tag (and several others including no-trade). The exact same adornments which I had crafted myself do not get these tags.

I understand why they may get these tags, but the lore tag just causes you to have to remove and reapply them one by one to make sure you don't accidentally delete one and then have to figure out where to get a new one or having to make them yourself. It creates extra steps in an already complicated and time consuming process.

I would really appreciate it if the Lore tag could be removed from the Ensorcelled Dreadfell Adornments from Tishan's Lockbox. If this is not possible, please explain to me why. It prevents similar posts in the future.
    Also I could not find a similar bug, if you can, please link it in the replies.

Thank you for reading my report and have a nice day.

- Pyri
    Benj, Sigrdrifa, Bramdar and 3 others like this.
  2. Aethos Well-Known Member

This is an extremely aggravating issue with panda adornments too.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  3. Bramdar Active Member

I'm not sure if this is some leftover tag from before adornments were made no-value, and it's been carried over, but it would be really nice if the lore tag could be removed. These adornments are still free and you can grab additional gear from the lockbox anytime you want more of an adornment (or buy another one from the panda,) but it's just extra steps.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

It's not leftover, it's new from the panda adorns this year. Not sure why they started doing it with the free adornments, honestly.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.