Enemy Cities?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by mavet, Dec 17, 2012.

1. mavet New Member

So it's been a while since I've played and was curious to the opposite faction city thing. Is it like in WoW where if you're evil and walk into a good city, the guards will kill you on sight? What if you're a neutral faction creature? Can you go to both. How do you know which city is good, bad or ugly - ha, neutral? Are there icons on the travel map as such or you just have to know? Ok thanks in advance :)
  2. Svenone Well-Known Member

Unless I am mistaken, the only "neutral" city in EQ2 is MajDul. Qeynos, Kelethin and New Halas are "good". Freeport, Neriak and Gorowyn are "evil". If the guards of a city are at least green-con and scowl at you, they will attack. In the cities of Freeport and Qeynos (and perhaps others as well) there are epic guards that can make your visit a very short-lived time if they catch you.

edit: Thurgadin is "neutral" as well.
  3. Foretold Well-Known Member

I believe New Halas and Gorowyn are neutral in the sense that you're not KOS to the guards if you're of opposite alignment.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Foretold is correct here. Kelthin guards will also not attack citizens of 'evil' cities unless said you go to the very top level where the queen lives.