Endless Screeching Bat Sound

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by ShalimarTroy, Oct 2, 2015.

1. ShalimarTroy Member

Just recently I have encountered this bug (?) that when I enter my Mistmore Crags estate, I hear this repeating screeching bats sound. It seems to follow me around in my estate. It may be some item I have put in my house, but I cannot be sure. Anyone entering the estate hears this endless screeching bat sound too.

Is this a bug or does anyone know where this very irritating sound is coming from?
  2. Ping New Member

Could you possibly have a Screeching Noise Box in your home? Those boxes will screech whenever you get close to them in a home or guild hall.
  3. ShalimarTroy Member

Hmm where would have I picked that up? Its possible if it was a reward for a quest or a veteran reward. I don't generally buy things from the Store or from the market to put in my estate?
  4. Ping New Member

It is from the Nights of the Dead. You have to complete a bunch of NotD quests/stuff to be able to find and loot the box. It also comes with the fog maker. Here's a link from Zam.
  5. ShalimarTroy Member

I never did any of the Nights of the Dead stuff. Its very annoying. I have to turn the sound off while in my estate -- its like fingers on a chalkboard!