Enchanter soloability ?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Venur, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Venur Active Member

Got tired of tanking and since I can't play a lot I need a class that can solo well to past time when I don,t have the time to group and a class who get fast invite in groups when I can group.

So I"m down to bards vs enchanter in my choice. I anjoy both class (actualy I'd say all 4 bard,dirge,illy and coercerer).

In my memories all 4 get picked all the time (or maybe bards + illy are favored I dunno).

So wich one will do best at soloing ? Dungeon crawling, farming exploratin etc. I need the class that will get me busy while not grouping :p
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

I can solo my coercer through all the KA solo/AS zones... that's w/o a merc...
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  3. Fairin Active Member

nothing solo's as awsomely as a Troub.
    Naneeje and Jrox like this.
  4. Jrox Well-Known Member

Hacks I tell you!!! j/k:p

I know troubs Soloing thre names and even four names deep in heroics for shinies. Just sayin lol... Can't do that as an Illy. And I fancy myself as a damn good Illy... But that's just me haha.
    Fairin likes this.
  5. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Well, Fairin is amazing, he was tanking KA zones when tanks couldn't tank KA zones, his gear is great, his ability to play is awesome so ya.. a troub is the correct answer.

I am doing well with my Illusionist, better than I was with my Warlock and Paladin. All 3 are fun, love to play them.

I don't think you will be as good as Fairin, but you will do well with your Troub, really well.
    Fairin likes this.
  6. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Make a conjuror park toon at zone in and let pet solo rest of the zone :D
    Fairin and Jrox like this.
  7. Jrox Well-Known Member

I hope your not serious...;)
    Fairin and DoomDrake like this.