Enchanter Class Merge?

Discussion in 'General Mage Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-superp25, Oct 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-superp25 Guest

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=488249

In reference to the new NPC on test who talks about being able to "bring these two sibling schools together again". Please note the quote at the bottom of the OP.
    I am really hoping that this isn't their way of hinting at and preparing us for some kind of class merge. Hoping to bring some attention to this in order to get some dev clarification 'cause something as huge as class merges shouldn't be flirtied with or quietly hinted at in this way IMO if that's what they are at all thinking about doing.
    I am thinking it isn't indicative of anything as major as that, but you never know with Sony.
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

These are just flavor NPCs to explain why Enchanters are now neutral. Nothing more.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jeepned2 Guest

And I'm still advocating Enchanters being removed from the game completely. So a merger wouldn't make me all that happy. As screwed up as my Coercer is, he still isn't as screwed up as the Illusionists are now. Sorry Illusionist. But HEY! Remember Smokejumper said he'd look into it after the next expansion. So you might have to be screwed for only another six to nine more months.... Minimum.
  4. ARCHIVED-diabloii Guest

Illies rock now after the changes in DoV...
  5. ARCHIVED-eidand Guest

i bet the changes in dov will make you happy