Enchanted Lands Map

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Skror, Dec 29, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Skror Guest

Approaching level 30 on one of my alts and was excited to see someone
    has posted a map of Enchanted Lands. Will be checking it out in game
    hopefully this weekend!

http://eq2.gamergod.com/maps.cfm
  2. ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart Guest

there is a access quest for EL btw. not to hard tho a 4 person group can do it .
  3. ARCHIVED-Zeus_GG Guest

I'll be adding a Zek map this week and maybe a Runnyeye if I can get low enough to see the last half of the dungeon.

I love seeing you guys enjoy our site it makes all the effort worth it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Daeanor Guest

The quest is only necessary of you want to go there before level 32. At 32, you have automatic access (tradeskill level counts too!). Personally, I'm in no great rush for access, though my main is 25 and able to start the quest. There is still a ton of stuff I want to finish in Thundering Steppes - like Cove of Decay, Varsoons, etc. If I have all that out of my system before I'm 32, then I'll think about doing the access quest.
    Message Edited by Daeanor on 01-05-2005 06:21 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-JaxxVain Guest

hey Zeus,

I love your map site and appreciate it very much. But why not create the maps in HIGH resolution so they are printable (and look nice and readable). Just make them in 300 dpi instead of 72 or 96. Then they will look nice and sharp when printed, just like we see them on screen.

For the ones that are just for viewing onscreen, just resave them at 72dpi to get a manageable file size for web viewing.