Empty Prestige Houses for....

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Morg, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Morg Well-Known Member

I have 2 prestige homes on the freeport server 1 Fellwithe Mansion and 1 Freeblood mansion. I had an idea for the crafters on our server to be able to set up "Shop".
    As in a player made bazaar setting.

1. Each person could have a display made up with books that list their crafting spells and how much they charge for each.

2. Each person would get a Portal/s to their guild hall and/or home/s.

What do you all think of this? I bought the homes awhile back, used them for a time, but really don't play the char's that own them, instead of deleting the characters and consequently wiping out my purchases of the homes, I was trying to think of a way that others could benefit from it.

I am mostly on Rhaata in game at this time, so send her an in game mail, or pm me here on the forums.

Regards,
    Morgie
  2. Deadly Decorator Active Member

I think it is an interesting Idea. Kind of like that Home Decor Guild on another server I saw (cant remember who made it...)
  3. Elostirion Well-Known Member

It'd be a lot of work for you, coordinating and granting access, etc, so it'd only be worth it if you rented out space in your house.

Given that the crafters that you rented kiosks to would have to come back and update their books as they got new recipes....they'd all have to have trustee access.

Given that, one bad apple could vandalize everyone else's kiosk.

Great idea, but more hassle than it would be worth, in my expectation.
    Only_a_total_idiot likes this.
  4. Morg Well-Known Member

No more hassle really, just have to give them trustee access for a limited time, and communicate as to what times I am available to do so.
    On the other hand there are a fair number of people that I could grant trustee to without worry. Such as Jayne/Fille , Arcturys, and others that worked on the Ribbit isle. They have all proven themselves most trustworthy, not to mention just nice folk.

Anyway, just an idea, I might just give Arcturys trusteeship ( he's my guild leader ) so he has a bigger place for his crafters.