Empire of Antiquity quest: Nothin' But Artifacts

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cyliena, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

The Nothin' But Artifacts quest requires us to collect things like "potsherd ostraca" (I know there's another possible clicky collect, some vase, but not on the character with that version right now).

The quest states that we should be able to find this stuff in Elddar Exchange and the Hallowed Hollow. I have never found potsherd ostraca in the Elddar Exchange, even when checking the heroic areas when someone else wipes through them. I did find the vase clicky in Elddar, but only two, and only where the heroic mobs are. Which puts solo players at the disadvantage of waiting for someone else to decide to clear those heroics, so that we can check.

After searching the Elddar Exchange off and on for about a week for the potsherd ostraca, I finally figured out where the Hallowed Hollow is, and these shards are ALL OVER the place in the entrance area. However there are heroic mobs all over the entrance area as well. Needless to say, my conjuror splatted very quickly trying to clear a straight-con heroic to reach more than the first couple of shards.

Since this is a solo quest, shouldn't we be able to find these clicky objects around the solo mobs as well? Yes, I could group, but no, I have neither the time nor inclination to do so.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. girney Active Member

they can be rare but can be found in the solo areas.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

You should find both of the following changes listed at the same time in a future update:
    • Restoration and Reclamation - There are now more shattered Elddar artifacts at any one time, and a higher chance they will spawn in areas populated with solo mobs in the Elddar Exchange.
    • Nothin' But Artifacts - There are now more faience amphorae, faience vases, and potsherd ostraca at any one time, and a higher chance they will spawn in areas populated with solo mobs in the Elddar Exchange.

~ Kaitheel
    Kuulei, mythicaly, Aggy and 3 others like this.