Embroidered Coldain Prayer Shawl

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Almee, May 10, 2021.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I am trying to harvest arcanium, on Test, so I have my best harvester out, with her mount, earring, cloak, and ring. I tried to add the Embroidered Coldain Prayer Shawl (ECPS) and find it is no longer an item. What the heck?

Please tell me this is a bug. That was an awful lot of a lot of work, on a lot of characters, for it to be nerfed into oblivion. It shows no stats and when I try to equip it nothing happens. I've check other characters and it is the same on all of them on Live and Test.
  2. TechUp Active Member

Are you confusing that with the Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl?

https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/2970759275
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

Apparently I am. It's been awhile since I've needed to use it. I was going by this from ZAM which turns out to be for EQ 1:

Embroidered Coldain Prayer Shawl

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE QUEST ITEM
    Slot: SHOULDERS
    AC: 6
    This item can be used in tradeskills.
    STA: +6 CHA: +6 WIS: +6 INT: +6
    SV FIRE: +6 SV COLD: +6
    WT: 2.0 Size: SMALL
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL
    Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)
    Item Type:
    Armor
    Stackable:
    No
    Lucy Entry By:
    Kheldar
    Item Updated By:
    SwiftyMUSE
    Source:
    Live
    IC Last Updated:
    2020-11-24 02:43:52
    Page Updated:
    Thu Oct 9th, 2008
  4. AOE1 Well-Known Member

lol. The one you tried was not a completed product for eq2. That would be the Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl. It is still an item.
  5. Almee Well-Known Member

6. Almee Well-Known Member

Yeah. I realized after I had written the post. I haven't worked on the shawl in years so forgot that the embroidered one wasn't the final one in EQ2.
  7. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Easy enough to do. I think there is a time or two we all have forgotten where we were on a quest or what we were doing.
    Almee likes this.