Embodiment of Nature - What does it really do?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Astomer, May 6, 2017.

1. Astomer Member

Spell effects description: Causes Nature's Elixir, Nature's Salve, Regrowth to affect an entire group and grant 135 potency to the target group.

Does this mean after casting Embodiment of Nature:

1. 3 spells listed heal the caster's group?
    2. 3 spells listed heal whatever group the target of Embodiment of Nature was casted on?
    3. 3 spells listed heal whatever group the indivitudal spells are casted on after Embodiment of Nature is casted. i.e. can you target 3 different groups with the individual spells after Embodiment of Nature?

I was assuming #1, but rereading the description makes me unsure.

Lastly, there was an earlier post in the support forum that the spell was in fact broken, but there was no reply to the post.
  2. Astomer Member

Just to clarify, this question is aimed at a raid situation where cross group healing is possible.
  3. Fairin Active Member

looks like a self buff that modifies your spells to target a group of players, so imma go with number 3

this is incredibly easy to self test however, my fury is a long.. long way from doing her epic.

find 2 friends. /raidinvite them put them in the same group. use yer buff. heal one with natures salve. see if it hits both.

ps. have they fixed the other fury epic 2.0 spell? the one where you exchange 50 potency for group fervor or whatnot... =)
  4. Astomer Member

Tested tonight in Raid. Answer was #3 in the initial post.
  5. Soresha Member

Has anyone found a chat message (to make an ACT trigger) that reports when the buff wears off please?

It appears in the general list of effects, (where it gets completely lost), but sadly NOT in the Maintained Effects window. Which means UIs like Drums can't report the spell timer either.