Email regarding the upcoming expansion?

Discussion in 'Account Related Support' started by ARCHIVED-Xianthia, Oct 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

I've seen people in game chatting that they've received emails regarding the upcoming expansion. I have several accounts and up to now have not had any issues receiving emails. This one, however, is yet to show up. Have all the batches (assuming they go out in batches) gone out? and if the answer is yes...I haven't received mine (again, several accounts).
    Thanks for any help :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

Just updating a few days later, that I've yet to receive any type of e-mail regarding the new expansion.
  3. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Xianthia wrote:
    I'd recommend checking your emails to make sure the spelling of it is correct. If it is, submit a ticket to our billing team so we can find ways to get this resolved.
  4. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

Do you mean the spelling of my e-mail address? because if that's the case I've received emails all along. Even two days ago when I had to do a /petition it was resolved via e-mail. All the accounts are tied to one e-mail and have been all along.
    As of today, still no announcement of the expansion.
    And by submitting ticket to billing team... in-game /petition or do you mean outside of game and going to my account information?
    Thanks for the help :)
    (just as and aside, I've also been vigilant of any mail going directly to spam, just in case, and they haven't gone there either)
  5. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Xianthia wrote:
    Yes, please create a support ticket (outside the game) so we can figure out what's going on. You are free to PM TSR SeanF or myself your ticket reference number so we can personally assist you.