email object ? 2 characters, different accounts, same server

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Geroblue, May 15, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My computer gets a bit clunky/hyper when I try to run two characters/accounts at the same tmie.

I want to email a backpack from one character 15th level on one account, to another character 10th level on a different account. They are on the same server.

In game mail would only let me send coin.

Is there a way to email the backpack ? If so, how do I do it ?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Look at the backpack. Is it NO-TRADE?
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I don't see that on there. It was crafted by a player for the 15th level character.

I have put such backpacks into my shared bank and a different character on the same account got it easily.
  4. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

HEIRLOOM items can only be thusly "shared" via the Shared Bank slot,... other characters, same account.
    to give trade-able items to other characters (on the same PC) just set your Display Options to EXTREME PERFORMANCE, which will dramatically limit system resources needed for each client running; then just hand them the item(s) in question.
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Is your sending account F2P? If so, you won't be able to send any items through the mail (although you can receive mail on a F2P account).
  6. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

The DEA is watching you now.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Should be going from all access to ftp. I have sent coin to the ftp account, but not the backpack. Rather tired today, so I'll try on Tuesday.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Soara2 like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

It helps if I put the item on top of the square named 'Gifts'. Then it works easily. Argh.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Received at the other character. Well, thats over with.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its alright, you were distracted with the sights to see in Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park.
  11. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Ahh now I see you mean to mail a back pack. What server are you on
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Skyfire. Duh sorry. K here is a thought. I use my guild bank to transfer items to other accounts. You have a guild. Make sure one character per account is in it and has bank permissions and right click any banker to select guild bank. After you get the items for that account, you can use shared bank.
    Breanna likes this.