Elysian Saddle of Harvesting - recipe per server

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by CodeSculptor, Dec 4, 2018.

1. CodeSculptor New Member

I heard people mentioning that there's only ONE recipe for (elysian saddle of harvesting) dropping per server?

Is that true? Where would these be from? Also, I've got the pattern for the academic's hackamore of harvesting, but don't know where to get the rest to actually construct one. I presume I'll need a recipe, but can't see it online anywhere (like which book or scroll).

Any idea where I'd go to find the recipe?
  2. semisus Does not play this game

Dont think thats true.
    On some servers the recipes have not been discovered on some servers, i just think its rare and way to rare
    Which is kinda sad seeing these horsie things we have in our bags
    I wish we could have gotten coins from the TS daily so if we did not get the item we wanted we could buy it eventually
    Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

That tier of recipe seems to only drop in raid content...
    So all those TS rewards are.. mostly useless.. unless the crafters know raiders (that get lucky) that won't charge them through the nose for the combines.
  4. Player2 Member

your kidding ? DBG gives tradeskillers a quest reward that requires a no trade/heirloom recipe book from raiding to make ? like giving us "quest reward" recipes that require no trade/heirloom raid drops to craft ?

why bother to make solo zones at all if your going to keep gating us with group and raid content. We'll do ten times the work for the same rewards, if you give us the Chance to get them. Why can't we buy the Same Gear with ten times the Solo Coin ?
    Kheldar, Juraiya, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  5. Player2 Member

Oh, wait, you mean I'm running all these crafters through the Scrivener quest series to enable a Daily TS Quest that DOESN'T drop the Elysian recipes ....

if i wasn't such a punk, i'd go postal on somebody
  6. Player2 Member

wait, i just got my FIRST recipe drop. it was an Elysian potion recipe, so some elysian recipes drop from the daily ts... but, What in the world ... we have to take a daily lotto RNG for a TEMPORARY 3 USE recipe that requires a Rare to make a Consumable Potion ???
    I'm starting to think that not only is the Marquis DeSade in charge of design, we're being used as guinea pigs in some kind of online "stanford prison experiment"

[i can sell the rare for 5k, maybe i can make another 5k selling the potions for 1k, is it even worth the time ?]
    Juraiya likes this.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

The 3 use potions recipes drop from the TS dailies. The chronicler's and elysian mount recipe books do not.
  8. Player2 Member

thanks for clarifying. so these horse patterns ARE pretty much useless and it's a waste of time training horses to enable slots most of us can't fill
    Lavinder likes this.
  9. Raetsel New Member

I got the chronicler's saddle recipe book from a named mob in the vegarlson overland zone.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Lavinder New Member

DO we even have a TS Dev anymore? I feel like everything is geared towards Raiders.. I don't raid any more. I enjoy the game still , but I solo and to TS quests and old content.. I pay to play and I pay for the highest collectors edition but the content I and a LOT of other players enjoyed so much in the past is being ignored.
    I think if they really took a look at who is playing and who is spending money a large part would be crafters and crafters who decorate.. SO why Ignore us?
    Why give crafters' a bunch of junk for the TS quest that is pretty much useless to us if we can't raid :(. I just don't understand.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  11. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I am really disappointed in the temporary, 3-use recipes. Goes completely against the grain for a crafter to have (non-quest-required) recipes that go poof from your recipe book.
    Juraiya and Sigrdrifa like this.
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's the same as the ones from the TS quests from last expac.
  13. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Which I refused to do on principle....