Elite mercs not contributing to battalion buff

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tabri, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Tabri Well-Known Member

As the title states, Perrin nor Kenny are contributing to the merc battalion buff I am not sure about Matri as I dont have her but Im assuming she is the same. Im not sure if this is a bug or intentional(please move this to the proper thread topic if not a bug thx).

These mercenaries are the hardest to obtain/find and most people have unlocked them if they are using them already and will in the future, why are they not contributing to the mercenary Battalion buff?

If there is something on the forum I missed regarding mercs not qualified or something to contribute please disregard this or provide a link, but I either missed the memo or overlooked this information, there should be no merc that is unlocked not contributing.
    Carynn, Benj and Ameva like this.
  2. Tabri Well-Known Member

Update: Kenny is now contributing to the battalion buff but why is Perrin not contributing, he doesnt even show the coin in his buffs, I would really like to use this mercenary?
  3. Benj Well-Known Member

I'm having a similar issue with Evania Val'Sara. No buff in my window. No contribution when I right-click on her. I've already leveled her up to 20. When I summon Perrin Wanderhoof (rank 1), the coin shows up with no effects, but I cannot right-click and Check Contribution.
  4. Benj Well-Known Member

Perhaps a related issue, both Gardening Goblin and Daeron Ashenwing give me the buff Mercenary Battalion: Shattered Lands (Melee), but I only get the effects (Fervor, CB) if the Goblin is my most recent mercenary. If I summon Daeron again, the effects disappear.
  5. Tabri Well-Known Member

I think now its just buggy it just needs some work, its working somewhat.

Perrin- Now shows the buff in my spell window but no coin shows nor can you right click him to show contribution you can only hail him.
    Archon contruct- shows the coin, can right click for contribution, buff works in spell window(this one works correctly)

Zhugrus Blightstaff- Shows no coin, can right click for contribution, buff is working in spell window.
    Kenny- Showing the coin, right click on him and you can only hail him, buff is working in spell window.

I havent tested any of my other mercs they are not high enough level yet, and this may be changing when logging out or zoning I havent tested it that much yet.
  6. RomanSergeevich New Member

Hello, I have a mercenary Tarsil, the Pure Inquisitor. It is unlocked and has level 10. But it doesn't give any buffs. Neither critbonus nor fervor. Please tell me what's wrong?.I wrote about this from the game, using the /bug command. I didn't get any response. Thanks.
  7. RomanSergeevich New Member

Hello, I have a mercenary Tarsil, the Pure Inquisitor. It is unlocked and has level 10. But it doesn't give any buffs. Neither critbonus nor fervor. Please tell me what's wrong?.I wrote about this from the game, using the /bug command. I didn't get any response. Thanks.
  8. Tabri Well-Known Member

Some of the mercenaries are still a bit buggy they seem to be fixing them a little at a time like these mercenaries have been fixed, the elite ones.

I do not have Tarsil personally speaking unlocked to test with I do know that Vylkorin is not working properly either, both are BOL mercenaries although the Sambata tank BOL mercenary is working fine on my warden.

The only thing I can suggest is try calling out your other unlocked mercenaries(if you have any) then call Tarsil back out and see if it does anything, other than that what Im doing is levelling Vylkorin in the background and using one of my other unlocked mercenaries for at least some kind of battalion buff for now until they fix it. All we can do is post here in the bugs forum and hope they fix it soon. Maybe someone with Tarsil can give you better insight.