Elements of War [Challenge]

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Cappen, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Cappen Member

How does one get the Unleash the Beast achievement? I've cleared challenge mode several times and haven't seen a way to make Decorin go beast mode.
  2. Edel Member

You must kill the two big decorins before the little and fight with the 4 little
  3. Lempo Well-Known Member

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/broken-achievement-reporting.3401/

It is possible that it is broken, It isn't listed in the OP here, your best bet would be to post it in there and ask if it is. Beast mode could mean in Challenge mode, it could also be something you have to do. I don't know I don't have that one myself.

Well someone offered up something as I was typing.
    I have heard that, or something similar before now that I read it, but I'll leave this link anyway.
  4. Gninja Developer

It is definitely working. Not going to give away exactly how to get it because its a hidden achievement but yes it is working.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

The Beast Unleashed is not broken. Deafeating Decorin Bonewing (Challenge) is broken or at least may be.

To get The Beast Unleashed you must break Decorin Bonewing apart

Edit: removed how to get it... no point in spoiling it.
    Kuulei likes this.
  6. Gninja Developer

Deafeating Decorin Bonewing (Challenge) should be fixed.
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

Alright I will have to check that some time. Appreciate the "Broken Achievement" thread btw, very helpful.
  8. Lempo Well-Known Member

Of course not!
    Thanks for dropping in and confirming it works, need to go snatch that one next time we get POW charm updates, should be much easier now at 95.
  9. Vicah Member

Sense of Urgency for Decorin Bonewing (Challenge) was still not working as of yesterday. Can you please fix that as well if you have not done so already.
  10. Cappen Member

Thanks all, was able to get him dead again and get the Beast Unleashed achievement but as the person above me mentioned, no sense of urgency.