"Elements of Destruction" Signature quests bugs and feedback

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Welcome to Chaos Descending beta!

The "Elements of Destruction" signature quest line begins with a mail sent to your level 110 character, entitled "Official Summons of Justice". If you miss the mail, Jerol in the Village of Shin will help you out!

Please post all feedback and bugs you encounter during the "Elements of Destruction" signature quests in this thread. Doing so will help to ensure they are seen and examined by the correct developer, and get the best chance of being resolved.

Be sure to include:
    • Quest name
    • Quest giver name
    • Current quest journal entry
    • Any other details pertaining to the issue you are encountering

Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  2. Monstuhr Active Member

Has anyone gotten past the first Plane of Fire zone? I have killed all the nameds I think. I ended on a giant named Pyrefist. Got a message about it "heating up" but can't seem to find anything to update the sig line.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  3. Leed Active Member

Elements of Destruction: Visitation Day takes you to the Plane of Justice jail cells, and while in there you can collect components and craft 'Planar Web Shackles' but then the sentry of justice is immune to it's effects so it seems there is no current use for the item. Perhaps it is meant to be in a later version of the zone (assuming you go back again since Tayil N'Velex is in another jail cell, has a quest feather, but none of the dialog options with her results in anything) and accidentally appears for you the first time you go in there even though you can't use it yet?
    Kaitheel likes this.
  4. Bardonio Active Member

Yes leed. Further along the Signature line you are required to head back into justice zone and create the web shackle to use on the names in there who drops the key to open the cell in order to talk to the dark elf to update the quest then zone into the isle of vuul. Sleepy now. More by weeks end maybe? also, I didn’t not see any lever in doomfire solo. Maybe I was too tired? Fresh eyes on it in a few days if this thread isn’t updated by then.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  5. elkhan New Member

So do I, I tried a lot of things to actually see the end boss across the island just next the first tower on the left at zoning. It seems to be a ventilator on the ground to port you there but it doesn't work ... so seems buggy.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Elements of destruction: Pursuit of Justice
    Maelyn Starpyre

step : meditate in the Grand Librarian office

I gathered bark, placed it and didn't see any meditation sparks. Obviously, I was in the North Wing Shaks and not at all in the Office which is the the south side of the mezzanine. It's not intuitive at all to place the bark so far down then climb all the way up to meditate. I assumed the bark was a distraction while I meditate.
    Could you give additionnal cues as to the fact that the two locs are not at all in the same area?
    Kaitheel likes this.
  7. Leisher New Member

Elements of Destruction - Flame/Gusts/Layers/Waves of order - Need to cleanse a gem / stone in each zone after gathering the 19 items from body drops, quest says that they are located at a high point of the zone to update it, searched everywhere can't find them
    Kaitheel likes this.
  8. Leisher New Member

would like to correct my last post, completed Flame/Gusts of order, but Layers of order in Council's Stronghold, I'm at the location but its under the floor and cant click to update
    Kaitheel likes this.
  9. Uncle Active Member

Elements of destruction: Visitation day

step : Craft Planar webbed Shackels

for an adventure quest The time to craft this item is way way way way too long.. i can see the long craft time if on the crafting sig line but for adventure should not be any longer then 30 sec.. not the 4 minutes it took me

Uncle
    Kaitheel likes this.
  10. Pidz Member

Elements of Destruction: Visitation Day
    Quellious
    Find Druzzil Ro

There is no infos in the chat and on-screen when the carbonite cell key, mithril cell key and Planar Web Shackles recipe are collected.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  11. Pioneer Member

[110] Elements of Destruction: Shadow Casting in the Dark(Heroic)
    Fathad Zastim isimpossible to kill there
    Yes, i have even 890 resolve
  12. Poetic_Justice Member

[110] Elements of Destruction: Shadow Casting in the Dark(Heroic)
    Balgros

I'm stuck at this mob too and its very frustrating. I spoke to a few friends that didn't have a problem but I'm over 890 and he is still killing me in three hits.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

With tomorrow's Beta update you should find the following changes:

SIGNATURE QUESTS
    • Elements of Destruction: Pursuit of Justice - Meditating is now more intuitive for groups.
    • Elements of Destruction: Starpyre's Flames - Gathering the hypostatic oil and the silver runes of obeisance are now a group update.
    ZONE - Plane of Justice
    • Gathering items in zone now results in messages.
    • carbonite cell key - A replacement can be found in zone if lost.
    • mithril cell key - A replacement can be found in zone if lost.
    • justicarium cell key - Item is now No-Zone. A replacement can be found in zone if lost.
    • feyiron cell key - Item is now No-Zone. A replacement can be found in zone if lost.
    • a Sentry of Justice is no longer immune and will attack invaders.
    More changes and bug fixes to come!

~ Kaitheel
  14. Kaitheel Developer

There was some issues with the progression through "Doomfire: The Enkindled Towers [Heroic]". Kander is tracking them and attending them over in the "Doomfire: The Enkindled Towers [Heroic] [Solo]" thread.

~ Kaitheel
  15. Kaitheel Developer

Considering that the two steps specify different room names in the quest directions, I think a zone map will help this issue, a lot. That way when you see it says, "Meditate in the Grand Librarian's Office" you'll know if you're in the right room or not.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Kaitheel Developer

That should have been resolved with the Beta update this morning. Let me know if it this is not the case!

~ Kaitheel
  17. Kaitheel Developer

I edited some of the quest journal text to better fit. It should be in with tomorrow's Beta update.

~ Kaitheel
  18. Amefe New Member

NM just needed to say that then found the book
    Kaitheel likes this.
  19. Pheidra Member

Elements of Destruction: Shadow Casting in the Dark
    Plane of Justice: Balgros has a relatively high resolve buff (890 - I do know the new gear has a ton of resolve). With 893 resolve it still took me about 7 minutes to kill him
    Bellengere's Dark Spire: Fathid Zastim won't seem to take any damage and hits extremely hard
    Kaitheel likes this.
  20. Pidz Member

Elements of Destruction: Starpyre's Flames
    Maelin Starpyre
    Place a rune on the mural symbol for the Plane of Air/Smoke/Lava/Earth/Mud/Water/Fog

The runes do not appear when they are placed on the mural symbol of the planes.
    Kaitheel likes this.