Elemental Blast - Even worth the AA?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Rozyn, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Rozyn Well-Known Member

I know Conji is basically a meme class at this point, but I want to keep sticking it out and am not interested in being a necro. That said, I was excited to try the new SF endlines, and while Elemental Tox is solid, Elemental Blast seems to do almost nothing? Perhaps I'm using it wrong, but I was trying to sync it after Planeshift and on my zonewide it barely registered. This was also on heroic content. I don't have much hope of class balance at this point, so I'm wondering if I'm either doing something wrong, should just put the points into something else, or is it worth it in harder content?
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

When they changed EB july 23 2019 they made a big mistake in calculation about generating the"most powefull spell".
    Actual it does only about 2% of my dps.. much less than soulburn :mad:

Yes it was a class defining spell, but it actual hits 1/3 of soulburn and has 3x the recast time of spoulburn
  3. Rozyn Well-Known Member

Yeah, I checked my parse again and the spell is landing, doing the damage it says.... and is 1% of my parse lol. At that point I could just put those AA into something else. What a shame.
    Beee likes this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

not only TLE .. Live servers too :mad:
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

Fury ring of fire is in the same category and it may even not be worth casting it, i wanted to check and i casted each time first on massive packs, ii still did 9 times less than call of the storms.
  6. Jakath New Member

Rozyn, I would disagree with you.

EB on the TLE is hitting for decent numbers and when timed correctly with time warp will do significant damage. Is EB as good as it used to be years ago on live? No.

Not enough coffee this morning, I realize now you're meaning 1% of your ZW. EB has been sitting anywhere between 3-4% of my ZW. Are you using the master tier of the current pet?

-Jak
  7. Rozyn Well-Known Member

I don't have my master mage pet yet, although I do have the scout master. I have a good 2 weeks on research first lol. Good to know it increases though. I do have AA into it, just moved it down to a little later on. I still think it's an underwhelming skill for an endline, but good to know it improves. Thanks for the reply!