Fixed Internally Elddar Hero's Focus won't increment

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zhevally, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Zhevally Well-Known Member

When I kill and h3 mob I do not gain stacks anywhere(or any fervor) from the Heroic Focus part of the Elddar Hero's Focus adorn. However when we kill any mob in the contested zone, now instead of seeing whoever has killed [insert mob name here] I get a "this encounter will no longer give rewards message." I'm guessing the two things are linked.
    Priority, Hennyo and Taled like this.
  2. Chrol Developer

Copied your character, killed some H3s in Takish contested, and Heroic Focus incremented, as well as increased your fervor. I wasn't getting that other message when killing non-H3 bosses either.

I will quote what QA loves to hear: "It works on my machine."
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

I will note that we had one person in group this morning who had the adorn equipped while killing H3s and when we killed Kragstag he said he did not get a stack from it. As far as I am aware, he was the only one with the adorn equipped. (I think only two in the group have earned it so far)
  4. Pccp New Member

We killed tree, everyone in group has adorn on a charm.. only tank got buff... but then tank died, and he kept the buff, it didnt fade like others are reporting.
  5. Pccp New Member

Another note.. only thing different is all the toons except tank have the White adorn on a charm that also has Vamp Requiem running.. tank doesn't have Vamp Requiem on his charm.
  6. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Taking the adorn off and putting it back on worked for me, I then got stacks on the next two mobs we killed. When our tank took his off and back on, he still did NOT get a stack on the next mob.
  7. Jhin Member

can confirm , not updating , removed it , moved it , did it all
  8. Chrol Developer

I changed how the spell tracks updates. You'll want to reequip the item the adornment is on once, so the Heroic Onslaught buff reapplies, and then make sure any current H3 bosses are respawned to trigger the changes on subsequent kills.

Permanent fix going in with the next update, but following these steps should get it working more reliably until then.
  9. Jhin Member

followed the instructions to a tee , didnt work , this might be part of the problem ,
    should heroic onslaught have teh timer , some of us did and others did not , some got increments while others did not
  10. Pccp New Member

Also followed directions. Didnt get buff. Will try again after mobs respawn(we did reset a couple of them, no luck)
  11. Chrol Developer

If it's not working, then it'll have to wait for an update.
    Zhevally likes this.
  12. Hennyo Member

Thanks for the quick fix on this, having to wait till the next patch is understandable. Still not that happy about your discord post about wanting to destroy mystics though.
  13. Pccp New Member

Also not sure if it needs its own post.. but the buff itself is not giving all the ferver it claims. It says 20FoC/increment, but its not 200 at 10.. also it doesnt seem to travel. You dont get the ferver increase in Gulf raid.. is that intentional?
  14. Chrol Developer

This is a bug and is being investigated. Currently it's only reapplying the bonuses from the first increment.
    Twyla and Jinksie like this.