Elayine's Sigs

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Nexxus, Feb 1, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Nexxus Guest

Here's a few of the sigs I've done recently. If you would like to request one there's a few things I need from you first:
    1) Character Name (and how you want it to read: Lord, Lady, Pirate, etc)
    2) Colors you would like to see (and any to stay away from)
    3) Size (500 x 150 for example)
    4) Character traits (class, gender, eye/hair color, anything to help define you)
    5) Any other text you want included (a special saying, song lyric, guild name, server, anything at all)
    6) High quality screenshots (unless you want something with just text)
    I can be contacted through a PM or a reply to this post here.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

*sheepish grin* I added you to the stickied sig artists' thread at the top, but I think I might have jumped the gun a bit! Let me just make sure: Are you going to be accepting requests? If not, I'll gladly take you out of the listing. :)
    If you are, you may want to edit your OP with the usual details (your requirements, queue, contact info, etc.). If not, just call me crazy and walk on by, LOL.
  3. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Julhia Ribberts' sig is hysterical. I love it!
  4. ARCHIVED-erimus Guest

Elayines Sigs rock :)

I need to hit you up to get some new ones for Anecio and Bradin :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Nexxus Guest

Seagoat wrote:
    If someone likes my style and wants a sig, I would love to make them one. I'll get the info added to the OP, thanks for pointing that out.

Hiya Anecio! Long time no see. Send me a tell anytime, I'm always around.
  6. ARCHIVED-Laladini_Asrai Guest

Juhlia Ribberts!!! Now that's a name I wish I would have thought of. That is just hilarious and the movie list is the greatest! What a great idea and funny. Awesome job on that one, ROFL!!