"Egyptian" house items?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Granted, we're an entirely different planet here on Norrath, but having a few "seated gods" or warlord statues, etc. would be cool, as well as a "sphinx"-type statue or plushie. I know there are things like that as house pets/arena combatants, but is there anything like that, that actually stands still? ;->

This isn't so much for my Crushbone folks, but for poorer folks, none older than 20's level, with only a handful of plat in the shared bank. Any suggestions? I've got the Pack Camel plushie and am looking toward maybe getting some of the Cobra plushies, but the more, the merrier. Tough re-creating Sinking Sands in one's 2-room place in Gorowyn. ;->

Uwk
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

There's that Golden urn/vase/decanter? that seems Egyptian-like to me. There was also the gold bird figurine that was from a collection quest, sorry I just can't remember the name : /

And just had to share this image from a post on the old Homeshow forums since you are doing an Egyptian theme. It was done by Tsukiomi on the Everfrost server. Really awesome sphinx build, I just got done uploading the rest of that post's images here. Maybe it can help with ideas too.

[IMG]
    Kasumi and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Kisy Active Member

I saw someone had done a pyramid out of those same blocks... I really wish I remember where I saw that house. The inside was all decorated in theme too. I just don't remember if that house would be on Guk now ( As if it was my home server I saw it while it was Nek ) or if I traveled to a different server to see it.

Edit: Just clicked on the link, and actually, I think this is the same one. So I did travel to see it! So Afista has it all under control!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very cool, Afista! :-D

I'll look for the golden bird statue; that seems familiar, though I can't remember the name of it off-hand. Maybe Wiki will help with its collection categories. ;->

Uwk
  5. Afista Well-Known Member

There's been a couple of other pyramid homes posted along the way too, but I don't have the images of them. I remember one was a Pyramid done in a T3 Freeport GH break-out. It had a tiered outside with shrubbery on each level. There was also another one titled "The Great Pyramid Adventure", but I think they only had 1 pic up. There was also a something Amphibia did a while ago. IIRC it was more in lines of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, but in pyramid shape and totally awesome. I think that one is still listed on the AB server.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kisy like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I also remember another T3 Freeport GH break-out (might be the same one, though the pyramid in mine was stark black), can't recall the server, but I saw it in the old forums: was Stargate-1 based, complete with the initial HUGE pyramid from the first alien world they went to, with a dial for the included Stargate, etc., etc., etc. Looked gorgeous, and I'd love to know how they got away with all that, even with the item slot allowance for a T3. ;->

I have an extremely modest idea for a pyramid, but it's the Sphinx I'd like... ;->

Uwk
  7. pumancat Well-Known Member

2 of the Courts in Maj'dul have a different kind of sphynx plushies, or house pets. I think it's Blades and Truth.
  8. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Afista likes this.
  9. Afista Well-Known Member

10. Kisy Active Member

I wants that!!! How do we get it?
  11. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Silent City depving in the depths has several collections, msot of which give house items..finish off all the collections in there, then go back and talk to the NPC left of zone in, she gives two titles and that.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! Crossing my fingers that the collection bits are at least obtainable at the Broker... ;->

I may have more coin than XP with my folks that need these items for awhile (waaay different server than Moneybags Level 82 Uwk here), but they're coming along. I know now how to play the game much better than I did when this li'l kitty here was first gallivanting about. ;->

Uwk