Earning station cash

Discussion in 'Station Cash' started by ARCHIVED-Daenae, Nov 2, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Daenae Guest

So, yesterday I followed a link from the station cash page to earn station cash through Super Rewards. The offers I completed show as awarded - but the station cash is not showing in my balence. I honestly don't know what to do.
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-DennisG Guest

Go ahead and open a support ticket and include the amount that you are missing and if possible the transaction number for the offer you completed.
  3. ARCHIVED-Daenae Guest

I opened a support ticket (#101104-001010) about how long does it take to get a responce to tickets for station cash issues?
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-DennisG Guest

You should see a response to your ticket shortly.
  5. ARCHIVED-Daenae Guest

I just looked at my support ticket becacuse I haven't heard back in a week. While the status says "In development review" it also says that it was closed on the 4th. Is it supposed to be closed, or is that a mistake preventing it from moving forward?
  6. ARCHIVED-Gryphias Guest

TSR-DennisG wrote:
    Exactly how long is "shortly"; 3 weeks, 3 months, a year?

My wife and I put in tickets for the same issue. A week later, silence from Sony. I have nine offers done, 3 are supposedly awarded and the other six are pending, but the awarded offers are not in my station cash wallet, a week later.
    One would think that, since these awards are electronic, then they would be awarded when they say that they are awarded, not awarded then waiting for Sony to actually put the awards in our wallets at their leasure.
    Not sure what Sony considers to be three days, but I take three days to mean 72 hours on any normal clock, not a week or more. Customer service can make or break a company and I see things breaking.
    This is one heck of a way to run a business; it's a wonder that Sony is still running at all.
  7. ARCHIVED-TSR-DennisG Guest

Calandriaa@Mistmoore wrote:
    Your ticket is still open and will not be closed until it has been resolved. We are still waiting to hear back from the investigation before your ticket is updated. Thank you for your continued patience.