E-Mail Verification Not Working - Very Frustrating

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Gl0thT0lf, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Gl0thT0lf New Member

I have been trying to log-in to the game and it keeps telling me to verify my e-mail. Problem is it isn't sending out the verification e-mail. I have added all pertinent address into my contacts and made sure my spam is not catching and deleting e-mails. I tried to contact customer support and I can't do that either unless I verify the e-mail address. SO I'm stuck in this ridiculous loop. Normally, I wouldn't even care, and I would just quit the game. However, I actually paid for all access membership since I like the game. So, you can either find a way to get my account working or you can refund my money.
  2. Igotcha New Member

Same here, my son is trying since yesterday but did not receive any verification emails.

Please fix, thanks.
  3. Dauntless7 New Member

Same even tried changing my email still won't send the verification email.........
  4. Gl0thT0lf New Member

Can A Dev please look into this and get it fixed. I am getting tired of trying to get help on it. I spent my hard earned money to enjoy EQII, not to sit around trying to get this fixed.
  5. Southwalker Member

Same here, my main email was hacked and I've spent hrs getting things back to normal, only thing left to change is my address with eq2, annnnndddddddddd NO email verification, have opened a ticket and had no reply! sigh

I keep getting asked to answer my secret question which I have done, correctly and then I get a message saying
    An e-mail will be sent to the address you previously provided to us after you correctly answer the secret question you chose for your account. Please open the e-mail and click on the link to verify your e-mail address. Thank you!
    so verify again and secret question with correct answer I might add and just a loop from there no email is ever sent to my new address
  6. Igotcha New Member

Helloho, is there anybody out there???

Mail is still not working. So my son is not able to verify his email to be able to play.

And I did not get any email after my purchase of Terrors of Thalumbra Premium Edition yesterday.

Please fix this, thank!
  7. Patienceiskey New Member

I’m having same issue trying to change email isnt sending the email.