e-day help

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Menko, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Menko Member

hey guys..this might seem a little silly but...
    for e-day i had my sweetheart pick a room in her house and told her to stay out til i was done.
    making a wall to wall erollisi type suite with as much "i love you" as i can...
    have a few ideas..the bed obviously, lots of flowers and roses..but a few things im not sure i know what to look for
    like pink pillows?
    any kind of lace objects in game? i have no idea..
    is the gnomish everburning love candle or whatever its called the only thing that sends hearts fluttering up like that?
    light sources with a very...romantic feel...anything?
    iv just started going through all my characters and gathering what house items i could find. i might have more questions here as i start my work..actually im pretty sure i will.
    and anything people wanna share that will help make the room melt her heart..really welcome.
    silly in-game thing i know but lol....
  2. Kisy Active Member

The E-Day Merchant and craftables has a varity of different heart shaped pillows with lace trims. There are also plushies that are snuggly cuddly, etc.

I'm not much of a mushy lovie dovie girl, but look at the merchant when it goes live tomorrow, and see what you can come up there also.

The gnomish everburing love candle is a quest reward from the Mara quests on the docks, and to my knowledge is the only "live" item like that. There used to be some available from another quest line, but I don't remember where. The e-Day races in Antonica / Commonlands maybe? Man my memory is fading on that one. Check it out also. I know those races if you get a certain point, then there are vases available with flowers in them.

Good luck, and hopefully I've helped vs making you more confused and confuddled.
  3. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Click here for the list of E-day items at EQ2furniture.com

The quest "Love Lines" during E-day will award you your choice of candle with hearts floating up (they come in various colors. Blue hearts, red hearts, and purple hearts, from what I remember).

There is a present with hearts floating up called the "Gift of the Libertine," which can be crafted.

Happy browsing and decorating! Your sweetheart is a lucky lady!
  4. Menko Member

thanks for the link jazz...that was great.
    and kisy thanks alot for the reminder where that candle comes from. if i stink at the race, at least i know where to take my alts to get more of that item :p
  5. Lera Well-Known Member

There are four candles: blue hearts (Devotion Candle), red hearts (Lust Candle), purple hearts (Passion Candle), and all of the above (Love Candle).

There's also a candle with red hearts (Everburning Gnomish Love) from the quest The Heart of a Gnome, in the Village of Shin. It's not an Erollisi Day quest, so it can be done any time.
  6. Lizabethan Active Member

This is so incredibly sweet! Allow me to add a few more suggestions, if I may. I can't help myself :)

Shard of Love (I believe this starts at 50 and scales up to 90?) has some GREAT romantic looking items. Here's some pictures: http://eq2decorators.com/house_items/house_items_shard_of_love.php

You asked for candles, but there's a red light source from NOTD that goes nicely as well, the Ruby Red Glass Candleabra: http://eq2decorators.com/house_items/item_photos/ruby_red_glass_candleabra.jpg. In fact, browsing some of the furniture galleries online can give great ideas if you branch out and search for things other than E-Day items.

I also highly recommend, in particular, the writable books made by Sages or the writable cards which'll probably be reintroduced to the marketplace soon. What better way to have a personalized E-Day than to write the love notes yourself?

Lera gave the link for her website. In addition, our favorite little halfling Niami has http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g508&menustr=080000000000 this page to explain in detail how to get the items for 2013.

Best of luck!
    Jazabelle likes this.
  7. Menko Member

thanks liza :)
    i have scattered shard of love items i'll be using..finished gathering them all a bit ago. luckily awhile back i got the broken heart shield..score! definitely going to use an erollisi card or writable book..not sure which atm.
    and your candleabra was simply perfect! exactly what i was looking for for lighting!
    thanks a bunch!
    Lizabethan likes this.
  8. Lizabethan Active Member

Of course, hon! And if you need anyone to come look at your work or give suggestions, give a shout-out in the homeshow channel. Most of us have free accounts to come help others.
  9. Morg Well-Known Member

The cuddly E-day teddy bear has hearts floating above him when you click on him and choose that option.
    Kisy likes this.