E-Day 2013 Pre-Preview

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

2. Spindle Well-Known Member

Goodies!! Thank you DenMum!!!
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  3. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

YAY! Thank you Denmother! **STUFF!!**
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  4. Riffy New Member

hahahahaha ! I have to laugh cause I see some things on that list that are going to make quite a few Homeshowers very, very happy. It's almost like a dev has been sneaking into our channel and listening to our wish list conversations ! Thanks EQ2 for the crafting and E-day love !!!

/wave

Riffy
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I see a rose bush! yay! our request came true again! thank you EQ2! :D

and also I love the formal outfits, just like the ones on SC but green. :)
    ShyMidnight, Athenia and Elostirion like this.
  6. Analia New Member

Ohmigosh!

I LOVE the rose topiary!! It's a good thing I love doing the hearts-a-flutter race, because I'm going to want a gadzillion rose topiaries to go with the gadzillion hedge seeds I got from the Halloween event.

Thanks Mum!
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  7. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I love that topiary too.. too bad I'll probably never be able to get one. I STINK at that game. :-/ I'm never able to get the highest tier things no matter how I try.
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  8. Spinkle Member

Thanks for sharing this! I'm so excited!!
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'll be adding a couple more quest rewards to the article, and an achievement reward garland (once Test is patched with the fixed graphic today). After that, there "shouldn't" be any changes to this article until I write the full preview.

For those who want to see the items in-person, they're on Niami's skyblade skiff on Test in the Medium Homes section of /house_ratings

I'm glad to see folks share my excitement at the sight of these lovely new goodies!

~Mum
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  10. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Rose topiary!

I also love the pink stained glass, and the red glowy lion, and the pretty clear bottles, and the outfits are beautiful, and the red and blue beds will be great for my fae and arasai I think, but seriously, rose topiary! ::dances::
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  11. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Oh, and Kaitheel mentioned that there would be other colors of that dress made available. I think we know what that means, ladies and gents! Most likely SC! *grumble*
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  12. Afista Well-Known Member

They are killing me with the glowing lion!! I've dreamed of the day there'd be a lion plushie to place in game... but not glowing! *cries*

The rest of the stuff is awesome though : ) Love the rose bush and vase with flowers.
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  13. Deadly Decorator Active Member

Omg that formal dress! Perfect for my highelf ranger! Female Legolas Style here I come!
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  14. pumancat Well-Known Member

Deffinately want the purple shrubbery, and the wall! lots of nice things.
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  15. Brax Active Member

Thanks for your work Niami. I like the block set.
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  16. Senya Well-Known Member

Thanks, Niami!
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  17. krizet Active Member

For me, it is the flowers! Never evough for a unique garden design!
    THANK YOU!
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  18. Kisy Active Member

I am so going to be farming for candy and notes, just for the building blocks themselves. Then there are the bottles, which I use in every kitchen I make.

/sigh. Wonder if I can take a week off from work to farm?

Edit: I would also like those double beds without the "canopy" Just looks WONKY to me. ( love the different chairs though )
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  19. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed that you can already do the new E-day achievements? I did the three crafting ones last night and got the rose garlands. :-D
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  20. Kisy Active Member

Milk-a-What?! You can?

Btw .... batting eye lashes at Dev's ... can you please put this in early?!

/dones puppy dog eyes and pouty lip
    ShyMidnight likes this.