Dynamist on the List quest, but no one there will sell me anything

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Geroblue, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

You can pay up to 72 days or something in advance. As far as I know there is no way to pay someone's upkeep, although I've never tried as a trustee, Maybe if you make them all trustee's they can. Someone will more than likely pipe in that knows for sure.
    Xianthia and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have put coin in escrow on inn rooms, not a lot because you lose it if you relinquish, but I think if its in escrow they can click to pay it if they are a trustee, but you would have to check to be sure.

As far as dungeons. Click on the dungeons button on your character sheet, a window should open and you should have a button on there to create a dungeon, you click that and select a layout there are 7 or 9 different ones you can select from, they all have furniture in them already but you cannot take that out, you can however pack it up if you don't want it out before placing your own items. Then after selecting a layout, you click on that dungeon and select edit which will send you into the dungeon. You have to be outside to enter the dungeon, you cannot be in a house or a guild hall. When you enter there will be a portal just like in a prestige house, and you will have a box open on the left side of your screen that shows all the objects in the dungeon and has some buttons at the top, one of which is the same as the house button, you click that and it gives you the option to leave, you can rename, save the layout, etc, exactly like in a regular house. Any time you want to go into the dungeon, you just click your character sheet, select the dungeon you wish to enter and select edit and you will be whisked into that dungeon, when you select leave in that dungeon, you will be placed right back where you were when you chose to edit the dungeon. It comes in very handy when you are spending event tokens with limited bag space.
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  3. Faeonara Well-Known Member

If you buy 4 treasure hoards from the loyalty merchant and place them in a house that requires you to pay rent they will make the house rent free for as long as they remain in the house ... It must be your house and it must be the character that owns the house that has to buy and place the treasure hoards .
    Dude likes this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

How do I use a dungeon as storage ?

Thanks.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can place your house items in the dungeon just like you would place them in a house. I prefer to right click and select place, or if I purchase a stack of something like tiles or building blocks, I will put the icon on my hot bar and place them that way.
    Dude, Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

That is a great idea I never thought of that before.
    Dude likes this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

How about other items ? As an example: Do I need depots to put the crafting items in to store them there ?