{DVC} Reveal Party...Come One, Come All!!!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Merriel, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

[IMG]

¡Reveal Party!
    When: Saturday, November 18, 2017
    Where: Meet at Isle of Mara docks
    Time: 4p.m. PST/7p.m. EST
    Server: Maj’dul
    You are ALL invited to join Team {DVC} for a party in which we will be revealing not just one, but two homes. Both homes will be published at the time of the party. We will begin with my contribution to the HDE17 event hosted by Ocarinah, then to Team {DVC}’s newest creation.

Originally these started out as two separate endeavors, but the theme for both homes ended up tying in with each other so nicely, we decided to link them together.

It is our hope that the Guides of Norrath and all the decorators and videographers will join us at this revealing. Refreshments will be served and totems available during the event.

Note: Due to the requirement that the owner of the home be present in order for Guides to enter the home, I'll be duo boxing my alt, Poppat, from my secondary account and Daemora at the same time, at least for the first home.
    Elyshka, Xalandra, Ratbill and 7 others like this.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

totems,... like: Spirit Totem of the Rat,... so someone can say while gritting their teeth (fangs?) "You dirty rat,.. see,..." ;)
    and a few others, Totem Of The Succulent, where others will really get the point of your transformation :D

or bring your own illusions, I certainly will be in my usual Burynai.
  3. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I'll be there!!!!
    Refreshments... Does that mean cookies too?
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Priorities eh Auntie Wiz?:) I just know someone is going to mention the "D" word.....

DVC (said in my head like "JTP" from The Goldbergs") - I can't wait to see this!<3
  5. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Reread this.
    I'm in tears over here LMAO!!!!
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Donut flavored cookies and Doughnut flavoured cupcakes too. :D

D word? What's that, Febrith? *Cackles*
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

D'oh!
  8. kianne Well-Known Member

Someone Mention DoUghnuts...!!! I'll be there :p... with my trusty camera :p
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Just boosting this up with a friendly reminder that we will be hosting our reveal party this coming Saturday. We hope to see you all there! :)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I SHOULD be able to be there... /crossing_fingers

With Maj'Dul, Uwk himself should be able to make an appearance! :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, Shan and I will not be able to make this. Some of y'all know about my husband's spine surgery coming up. He goes in on Friday morning and he'll be in the hospital for a few days. While I'm with him, Shan's gunna be hanging out with the kids and keeping tabs on them and their friends and activities/homeschooling classes. If she can sneak in the time, she said she would do her best to log in and come join. Otherwise, she and I will definitely come thru and have a looksee when I'm back home and everyone is back on track.
    We wish y'all lots of fun on that night and will be missing everyone <3
    Spextasy, Gretel, Ocarinah and 4 others like this.
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

Prayers and positive shiny thoughts to you and the family Wiz x
    Spextasy, Gretel, Ocarinah and 5 others like this.
  13. Merriel Well-Known Member

Aww, we will miss you both, but real life comes first. I hope your husband's surgery is successful and everything goes well. I'll definitely be keeping you all in my prayers. Keep us informed as to your husband's progress, please.

Ocarinah also informed me she won't be able to make it and we're going to miss her presence as well. Oaky, take care of yourself, get plenty of rest...the game isn't going anywhere and neither are we. I hope you feel better soon as well, and you are also in my prayers. *Hugs*
    Spextasy, Gretel, Ocarinah and 4 others like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! Take care, all; RL comes first! :-/

Here's hoping for wonderful outcomes! :)

Uwk
    Merriel and Ocarinah like this.
  15. Llieam Well-Known Member

I will be there, looking forward to it. Make sure that if we are being recorded, to remind me not to say anything that will incriminate me in future deco-raids.

LL

AKA

Wares
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

Mwhahaha:p
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, dear...why do I get the feeling Feb will be there and recording? ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hmmm I just did the calculation and I somehow had it in my head that 7pm PST equaled around 11pm GMT. I just checked it and it's actually 3 o c lock in the morning for me so no Puss, you'll not see me sadly! I will, however, have a contribution to make to these wonderful properties:)
    Merriel, Gretel, Spextasy and 2 others like this.
  19. kianne Well-Known Member

oooh i didnt realise it was that late!! eeek i cant make that either sorry guys its hard enough making midnight for decoraids but 03:00 am its not dooable im sorry
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No, no! It's okay, it's only 4 pm PST, which is like...um...12 midnight GMT... :-/

And it's on a Saturday... :D

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.